White Widow Auto

Maybe it’s activating hormones letting the leaves know that they have more roots, so blast off. There are so many interesting growth stimulants. I have always used shrimp and crab shells in my compost for the chitin and it does “plump” the plants up. I think most of us use seaweed and sprayed on the leaves the cytokines work even better. I recently came across a product that uses harpin protein to stimulate a response from the plant, so I will try to read more about that one. @pux is going to kill it to death. I feel so much more confident with our “hive” mentality. We can just plug in to all the brain power when we need it.

2 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 15

@Lunash76 i havent given them any plant food at all… when do you start with that?

@Rriichh hello fellow ww crop king patron. i took a look at ur girls… well done.

@Solowolf yes.

4 Likes

I honestly only do organics. Like I said the autos do seem to like little feed until flowering. I would shoot Crop King an email and see what their suggestions are as far as what type of feed they like and hopefully a schedule of some sort. Most seed breeders are more than happy to fill you in with that information, especially in this digital age of photos. They want you to succeed so you post pics and say their name. Free marketing!

2 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 16

Want to go fishing. STOP RAINING

7 Likes

Because my seedlings start out in the shade, it’s common for them to stretch and bend. That’s exactly when I cover them up. Soil just gets compacted, used, and washed away over time, so you can take advantage and add your soil mix and or top dressing fertilizer like bat guano or another organic bloom booster. It’s likely that you won’t want the lower branches on the plant and will trim them off anyway. Send that energy to the tops.

5 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 17

Got out fishing last night… was a bit rainy. crackheads who nested in my living room saw me leave so i worried about my electronics the entire time.

@Solowolf your garden is beautiful! thanks so much for the pics!!

6 Likes

Those babies are looking great. Praying to the sun gods!

2 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 18

went fishing again last night. a freakin beaver swam right up to me to say high

@JuicyJay :pray::sunny: Thanks Dude!

9 Likes

Looking really good!! They are happy!! Glad you got out fishing!

2 Likes

what until the cracks heads smell your grow room about 30 days into flower. Go fishing then and come back to missing buds

2 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 19

had a huge fish on last night that i was not prepared for and he pulled the fly right off… crack heads have be pretty quiet this week.

@Lunash76 thank you for your continued support

@anon81143130 :flushed:

5 Likes

Looking great! You have a green thumb!! Did you ever shoot them an email about fertilizing? Glad the crack heads are having a chill week lol

1 Like

:spiral_calendar: Day 20

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 21

oh no why dem leaves turnin yella!!??

3 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 22

5 Likes

Deficiency or overwater?

2 Likes

Are you giving any nutes yet? As @JuicyJay said it could be overwatering too. You want to be letting the pots dry pretty well before watering. If no nutes yet, you may want to start giving a dilute nitrogen solution if going chemical route. If organic, I would add some fish emulsion.

Edit: You definitely don’t want to get nute burn. Start with a quarter recommended.

All that said, they are looking really happy besides the couple yellow spots! Did you ever get a hold of Crop King? They would have the best nute recommendations. Spliff Seeds and other breeders have been amazing help to me in the past. The breeders know best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 23

fed the girls for the first time today. fingers crossed

6 Likes

Don’t sweat the one leaf, it would have dropped off or been trimmed anyway. Also, you won’t get the leaf to reverse itself back to the optimum anyway. Remember you’re looking at days past by the time you see it in the leaf. Think of those fan leaves as guidance for keeping the tops rocking. If you want simplicity in nutrients for now, you could do Megacrop as a stand alone nutrient/supplement for the entire life of the plant. Keep on keeping on.

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 24

so far so good thanks everyone for the help and support

4 Likes