Whiteboyricks grow log

20230712_232550_01
Bubba at 6 weeks

14 Likes

Pretty sure this is the real deal TK i have flowering. I have a known real one from an OGer on its way to compare. Mine is throwing a couple 6 blades which isnt normal for it. And, it has more 5 leafs then 3 leafs which is also not common with it. But, from comparison with a few others it does seem to happen based on grow environment and stress levels. I noticed the new shoots on my mom since i cut it back are all 3 leafers. I dont think this girl likes 1 gallon pots.

8 Likes

A couple more bubba pocs just because its so damn pretty and i love smoking it.

12 Likes

Well. Heres some lazily trimmed DLA 6. Pulled down at 60 days due to a water pipe busting in my basement. Had to kill off the TK, Bubba and Skunk Tangy I had in flower. Did manage to keep my moms alive. Got the pipe fixed and my veg tent set back up. Still gotta set the 2 flower tents up.

14 Likes

Weird leaf set on this Blue Magoo bx3 seedling

7 Likes

Dynasty Blue Magoo bx3.

9 Likes

Interested to hear your thoughts on the DLA #6. I tried like 3 times but kept getting males with mine.

2 Likes

I also would like to hear your thoughts about Dla 6. Looking great outa likes so​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I will definitelt update here with a smoke report when i try it. The only thing i can say it about right now is they have a smooth vanilla kush type smell going on. The colorful one which is labeled as #1 has almost a BO/onion smell going on. Not cured yet so im not making any assumptions yet. #3 are the frostiest nugs ive grown to date besides maybe the 7 week pheno of Space Monkey I had.

5 Likes

What’d your SM smell like? My keeper SM was pure pine - amazing strong Christmas tree odor, very frosty, and ultra potent. SM in general are ridiculously loud though as you indicated haha.

2 Likes

I had 2 that i kept around out of the first pack. One was a 7 weeker. Only 7 weeker i have ever found. Just coated in trichomes. Smelled like chocolate and coffee. Very stoney high. The other one i kept was a 70-75 day plant. Dark green/blue/purplish hard round nugs. Dark berry flavor with a fruity sweet gassy smell. Very complex bud. One thing i have noticed with the wookie 15 dad is that there is a lot of terp variation in the crosses that use it. But, they are always loud AF.

5 Likes

Loving this Skunk Tangerine. Tent smells like orange juice with a hint of pine.

13 Likes

9 out of 10 Nikah up so far. Nikah is TK x OMG

10 Likes

2 skunk tangys and 2 Triangle Kush in this tent

7 Likes

Took 18 clones last night

11 Likes

Skunk Tangy 4x4

13 Likes

Nice. I grew one of those last round, yielded pretty insane (95 grams) and finished in nine weeks. She looked like the OMG dad, but the smoke seems like it’s leaning pretty hard towards the TK mom.

Sadly, I’ve discovered that I don’t really like TK haha, but I know a lot of people do.

4 Likes

Nikah

7 Likes

Skunk Tangerine. Went from straight orange juice smells to orangy baked goods. Like those pillsbury rolls in the can that come with the orange frosting.

11 Likes

Surely ,those are from one of Pillsbury’s suppliers.Right?

1 Like