Whiteboyricks grow log

So, I have a 4x4 gorilla shorty tent here already. And, I just order the ac infinity ionframe evo8 grow light with the new lm301h evo diodes. 720 watts and 45" x 45" size. Should fit nice and snug and fill the whole canopy with light. Which means the two 2x4s im flowering in now will be repurposed. One will be preflower and the other will be for moms. I will be able to keep moms in bigger pots now. And, be able to veg out intended flower plant under good lm301h leds before throwing them in the flower tent.

4 Likes

This light is badass. Built in timer, dimmer and sunset and sunrise settings.

4 Likes

Skunk Tangerine. Chopped at 84 days.

17 Likes

Triangle Kush day 19 of 12/12

10 Likes

Ah damn, that looks exciting :heart_eyes:
Guess I need to take a couple more clones off that skunk tangerine to run!
TK lookin mighty nice! Getting frosty already :wink:

5 Likes

Yea. The frost at 19 days is pretty impressive. Cant wait to finally get to smoke the TK.

6 Likes

When grown well it’s sooo good bro. Hopefully you like her as much as I do as I’m not willing to be without her ever again. I’m sure I’m a broken record on this but here ya go:

I gave her to a coworker that refuses to grow with anything but foxfarm’s and she came out one-dimensional rubber with small bracht’s and was basically mids :joy: but grown well… Man that bouquet of smells and flavors is hard to beat. Most plants are 1-3 scents, TK is literally like 9 different scents in there all competing to be dominant but none are. The huge bracht to leaf ratio is another trait that’s really hard to beat with her. 4ft tall TK still only gonna take ~20min to trim. She doesn’t ever really get a “hay” smell either when drying like other genetics do. Usually like day 3-5 is hay days but with the TK you could pick off a bud at day 4 of drying at 60/60 and it’ll be loud and tasty smoke. It only gets better from there. Smoking on her consistently is like smoking on rosin/wax/shatter all the time. Just hammering those cannabinoid receptors. Once you get past the initial wave, she offers creativity and sociability in her high. It’s my go-to jar all day. I’m gonna run out before I can get the next one’s in and done in time and I’m already sad about it :cry: lol.

9 Likes

I noticed the same thing with the Skunk Tangy. No hay smell while hanging and it smells exactly as it did while it was growing. Thats got to be a good sign.

9 Likes

Mine comes down Monday :boom:ST i mean

4 Likes

TK at 29 days.

8 Likes

Working on the new 4x4 flower tent.

5 Likes

what do you think of ST , i dont like it at all @WhiteBoyRick

1 Like

I havent smoked much of it at all yet. Still curing it. But, Its a flavor bomb. Coats my mouth in orange flavor. High is decent and functional. Not gonna judge it yet until i get a proper cure on it. But, I like it so far.

5 Likes

Skunk Tangy wizard hats

11 Likes

Triangle Kush 35 days of 12/12

13 Likes

Yeah dude :heart_eyes:
You got her stacking perfectly!

3 Likes

Thanks to your tip.

1 Like

Two things what’s the tip? How orange is the skunk tangerine? Looks great

3 Likes

Crush the stem in any internode that gets over an inch long.

5 Likes

Thank you! Sounds like it’s really good for triangle, sour type plants

1 Like