Whiteboyricks grow log

It taste like orange peels. A bit of oniony flavor in it too. Very strong flavor. Its weird. But i like it. Has a nice heady high to it.

3 Likes

New 4x4 flower tent

6 Likes

Used these foam pads to make a barrier from the cold basement floor.

4 Likes

Up potted the Nikah(TK x OMG) plants today from solo cups to one gallons. Forgot to take pics. Think i have a couple good TK leaners. They both have the same stem rub as TK, same 3 and 5 bladed leafs as the TK and they are the taller ones of the bunch. The other six plants have similarities in the leaf structure. But some have more blades. And, only one of them is lanky with the other 5 being short and stocky. All 6 have a similar sour green apple smell.

5 Likes

Got the new 4x4 running. Still working on learning the pro 69 controller. The plant in the front left is a Bubba Kush that i totally messed up. I way over watered it a couple weeks ago before a camping trip and it did not like it. Hasnt recovered since. I dont think its done a damn thing since that incident. The other 2 in the front are the Trianglr Kush and the 3 in the back are Blue Magoo bx3.

6 Likes

Triangle Kush day 40 of 12/12

10 Likes

A batch of Nikahs (Triangle Kush x Old Mother Ghani) in the teen tent.

7 Likes

And these are the first two identified females of the batch.

6 Likes

First male spotted in the Nikahs

10 Likes

Doesn’t look like TK either :thinking: maybe an omg leaner?

4 Likes

Lookin good man! Curious how the DLA6 turned out? Always sounded like a unique one with middle eastern baking spice aromas acc. to bodhi.

4 Likes

Yea im definitely thinking OMG leaner all the way on that one. 9 and 10 finger leafs already. Shorter and branchier then then the TK. Really loud stem rub but different then the TK. More sour and less wood scent.

3 Likes

hey i like the grow style how big were the triangle kush before you put in flower and how long do u veg for ?

1 Like

I honestly can not answer either of those questions.

5 Likes

Quite positive this TK leaner is a male.

8 Likes

TK at day 46

10 Likes

Flower tent family pic

6 Likes

Triangle Kush close ups. 54 days of 12/12

13 Likes

2 different Nikah ladies. Have to check my notes but i think these are about 10 days into 12/12. Stretching pretty good. Might need to pinch some nodes to slow em down.

6 Likes

Blue Magoos. 32 days of 12/12.

7 Likes