Who can't sleep!

I got to have some hearing aids also I really need some new glasses. They keep getting bigger and bigger. And I get older and older. Lol

1 Like

if you haven’t recently done a sleep study, please see if you can, sir.

best wishes

1 Like

Damn. I was up til 4:30 last night with thoughts of “how are there 7.5 gallons in a cubic foot?” And other such mysteries that just don’t feel right.

2 Likes

Waiting to get a sleep study appointment myself! Sleep doctor said my airway is too small, and I can’t breathe properly through my nose either. Not sure how bad until the study gets done. He said I might have a deviated septum and need to see a facial/jaw surgeon, too. I HATE going to the doctor. :fearful:

3 Likes

I’ve noticed enough of a difference since getting my cpap that I wouldn’t attempt to sleep without it.

3 Likes

Fire ant :ant: bit my damn thigh right before bed :unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

No way! I had some problems. But I can see how it would help. Good to hear. Been having problems sleeping myself. My legs again. I can’t stand it. Lol

2 Likes

Hope you get it figured out man. Sleep issues suck your will to live.

2 Likes

Amitriptyline! (This is of particular interest to people experiencing chs)

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

1 Like

I can’t got some babies hatching. Praying things work out. Lol I need fresh greens.,

1 Like

Does staying up intentionally to feel like I get more out of a day qualify for this thread? I recently learned there’s a term for it- revenge bedtime procrastination.

3 Likes