Who plans on making seeds?

Five days later. Seeds growing from top to bottom!

12 Likes

This are Matanuska Thunder Heads which I just pollinated with Vietnam Thunder Fuck pollen…

10 Likes

It happens. Sometimes I’ll just give the a little drink. I see light stress in mine all the time. I’ll put them to bed early. Your tent has worked out good for you.

1 Like

Very clean. I may have said that before. Lol

1 Like

Thank you @Hemp . I can thank my OCD for that :laughing:

1 Like

Well PPP is done and I suppose I can once again say “I plan on making seeds”.

8 Likes

. Hell you can’t see the cod sacks.. Going to put a WW under him tomorrow. @lefthandseeds Black Lebanon make.

7 Likes

Looking good bro. @lefthandseeds

2 Likes

Looks great dude! :+1:

1 Like

Strong plants. I’m very happy. Can’t wait.

Flower: Day 38

Looks like I did something right:

Kosher Kush x PPP:

Pink Cookies x Black Candyland:

Pink Cookies x PPP:

UK Cheese x PPP:

Too much yoga to take close-ups of the others but y’all can trust me, they look good! (i think) :laughing:

14 Likes

:alien: Alien VS Lavender (Alien OG x Lavender Frosting) :fire: :golfing_man:t3:

17 Likes

The Game is Thick (Waiting Game x Lavender Frosting)

Waiting Game= FPOG x MAC caps cut
Lavender Frosting= Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting

12 Likes

Those are nice looking. I’m smiling for you.

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t2: these are just from a broken bottom branch! From plants that are only 4-5 weeks into flower

2 Likes

Had a fan fall on one of mine. I’ll always keep water with me. Looks great

1 Like

Looking great!

1 Like

Nice seeds

1 Like

Hate when that type of crap happens… that reminds me when I was in veg I was doing maintenance and got caught on a branch and bent down… the branch pretty much snapped the whole plant in complete half and was barely connected… I taped it up really good and never saw any stress really and that plant blew up! It’s like 8ft now in a 18 gallon tote lol. I’ll show the scars when I harvest in my journal

3 Likes

I think I seen it. In my other account. You where doing a lot of rigging. I think I said I would have pulled my shirt off. Man I would have freaked out.