Who plans on making seeds?

Day 3 since pollen began to drop.

He’s dead and she’s knocked up.

8 Likes

origenele gg4 en some bruce

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! I’m quite pleased. Now on to the pinkleberry.

I don’t know what’s up with droopy. Water intake dropped dramatically a few days ago and droop started. On the plus side I was able to keep the :strawberry: diesel x space dude pollen away from the pinkleberry fems.

6 Likes

Check your ph run off and ppm plants look lime green or it could just be the picture.

1 Like

Yeah that light makes green look yellow.

Here’s a better photo from 8/25. Looked good to me until 3 days ago. It literally might just be pitching a fit about the heavy defol…which would be a first but I don’t put anything past these PB bastids.

7 Likes

Much better picture.

1 Like

Working on it.

I’m not :100: what’s going on. Not sure if I should cross :100:. Got more. 100% looks important.

3 Likes

Five days later. Seeds growing from top to bottom!

12 Likes

This are Matanuska Thunder Heads which I just pollinated with Vietnam Thunder Fuck pollen…

10 Likes

It happens. Sometimes I’ll just give the a little drink. I see light stress in mine all the time. I’ll put them to bed early. Your tent has worked out good for you.

1 Like

Very clean. I may have said that before. Lol

1 Like

Thank you @Hemp . I can thank my OCD for that :laughing:

1 Like

Well PPP is done and I suppose I can once again say “I plan on making seeds”.

8 Likes

. Hell you can’t see the cod sacks.. Going to put a WW under him tomorrow. @lefthandseeds Black Lebanon make.

7 Likes

Looking good bro. @lefthandseeds

2 Likes

Looks great dude! :+1:

1 Like

Strong plants. I’m very happy. Can’t wait.

Flower: Day 38

Looks like I did something right:

Kosher Kush x PPP:

Pink Cookies x Black Candyland:

Pink Cookies x PPP:

UK Cheese x PPP:

Too much yoga to take close-ups of the others but y’all can trust me, they look good! (i think) :laughing:

14 Likes

:alien: Alien VS Lavender (Alien OG x Lavender Frosting) :fire: :golfing_man:t3:

17 Likes