Who plans on making seeds?

The Game is Thick (Waiting Game x Lavender Frosting)

Waiting Game= FPOG x MAC caps cut
Lavender Frosting= Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting

12 Likes

Those are nice looking. I’m smiling for you.

1 Like

Thanks :pray:t2: these are just from a broken bottom branch! From plants that are only 4-5 weeks into flower

2 Likes

Had a fan fall on one of mine. I’ll always keep water with me. Looks great

1 Like

Looking great!

1 Like

Nice seeds

1 Like

Hate when that type of crap happens… that reminds me when I was in veg I was doing maintenance and got caught on a branch and bent down… the branch pretty much snapped the whole plant in complete half and was barely connected… I taped it up really good and never saw any stress really and that plant blew up! It’s like 8ft now in a 18 gallon tote lol. I’ll show the scars when I harvest in my journal

3 Likes

I think I seen it. In my other account. You where doing a lot of rigging. I think I said I would have pulled my shirt off. Man I would have freaked out.

How’s one get on the list for a few seeds when there ready?

2 Likes

Lol. I like you stuff. Good grow

3 Likes

Or get to trimming. I’ll get up and the plant is gone. I always wait till the last minute.

2 Likes

You can either private message me or wait and I’ll probably post on here when they’re all ready. I’ll remember to message you too :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks bud sure sounds like it will be fire

2 Likes

Yea it’s going to be killer!! This is the list of my strains. Anyone can message me if they’re interested

15 Likes

That Lavender Frosting must be a very special thing! I can’t wait to flower mine out in a few days, that and the Lavender Mimosa. Anxious to sample both Lavenders you sent me. I’ve got three of both!

4 Likes

Yea it’s some fire! You’ll be happy with it for sure! I’m watching for your updates!!

I’m obsessed with the flavor profiles I get from it. A lot of Limonene dominance!

I crossed it with all my other strains because I thought they made a good pairing and because I don’t like to use more then one kind of pollen during a grow. I need to be 100% what it is :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Got my fingers crossed.

6 Likes

I’ll tag you to my thread on my next update.
Which one do you prefer?
Mimosa or Frosting

2 Likes

Both! Lol but the frosting has a better flavor to me. Straight Limonene terps

2 Likes

you ever end up making those super silver destroyers? :bomb: :rocket: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes