Who plans on making seeds?

I got some blue dream x citrus sap (annunaki genetics pollen) right now, going to be making all sorts of seeds with that stuff.

I also pollinated a female blue dream x citrus sap with a male, woohoo :smiley:

I have some mystery pollen I’m going to work with as well.
It could either be:
chem dawg x huckleberry soda x orange kush
chem dawg x green crack
or chem dawg x LSD

its a shame I don’t know what male it is, I never labeled my pots outside, but its whatever. The male im using is a fucking beast, gonna produce some beast seeds I hope.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t need a huge male plant, I just want the pollen just for breeding purposes…its from seeds that I bred/created 18+ years ago…

3 Likes

What’s the white speckles? I have seen pictures of it but I can’t place it… what strain did you make 18 years ago?

1 Like

I made several breedings/crosses back then and this is my Matanuska Thunder Head… white speckles are probably from a bug bromigos…I don’t really care I just want the seeds.

1 Like

a0a43c5771ea6871df15b3119ca8d276c4aa2a5341a16159b8886a088bc2b964 Beautiful work

I didn’t plan on making any seeds but a friend had some Grape Krush x Molokia Frost pollen so I dusted a branch on a couple of my girls GMO, Cherry Pie, God Bud, Critical Kush. We’ll see what happens

1 Like

The cherry pie cross should be some great smoke .

It’s sort of like powdery mildew. As the spots get bigger, you’ll notice an inner-ring matching the outline, and that’s where the fungal structures are growing, and spewing spores. I’ve been calling it Septoria, but I technically don’t know if that’s the exact fungus, or if it’s just identical to the naked eye. If you look around in nature, you’ll start seeing it everywhere, on all sorts of plants.

Either way it’s not systemic, so if you kill the fungus itself, the plants would have to be reinfected from the environment. Throw 12ml plain ol 5% white vinegar in a spray bottle with 88ml of plain ol 3% hydrogen peroxide, and top off with 900ml of water. It will kill the spots, and won’t effect the plants at all.

6 Likes

I pulled down a cherry pie clone yesterday no giant buds, i have another clone that was a runt and the buds are bigger.

I could care less those plants were extra clones which I was gonna trash anyways but instead I planted them…they are only less than a foot and a half tall…didn’t plant them for high yields…I planted them so I can make another homemade strain…

Matanuska Thunder Head x Vietnam Thunder Fuck

But here are my other outside grow…the 7ft. tall one is Matanuska Thunder Head & the small one is Summer Knights, a Purlple Kush cross I bred/created 18+ years ago.

11 Likes

Yeah, it’s not a particularly damaging fungus, and it’s impossible to exterminate it from the environment, so it’s all just personal preference, really.

2 Likes

Had a severe aphid issue so I looked into reversing my meager garden of CBD plants and stop growing long enough to get rid of them. Since then I reversed the plants with limited success and ended up some pollen that I hopefully got on the right plants. One plant’s pollen came out clumpy and another barely any if at all. So what did I get? No idea, I was busy with some THC varieties I ended up with and just finished that run. I have to look through those seeds to tally up what I have and sprout some.

But in the mean time I lost all the CBD plants but one and nursed it back as well as coned myself back into a healthy number. The plant is a Dinamed CBD that I have had limited success in the past, my fault partially. I also bought some F2 Cherry Wine seeds. The Cherry Wine were regular seeds and I crossed that with the Dinamed as well as with the older pollen on my first go round. That plant is almost ready to harvest, just a little one grown for seeds. It will be interesting what took. I reversed a few branches of the Cherry Wine and Dinamed this run and am waiting for the pollen to drop. Then I can breath easier knowing I have backup seeds to restart a grow when needed.

But I want to play a bit, chuck pollen around and see what happens. There is enough people doing THC varieties I figure I should play around with the CBD as a hobby. I’ll probably make up another set of lights and tent to use for just playing around. I hope to get another set of seeds later this year that I can throw into the mix. Wish me luck.

3 Likes

Good luck! Lord willing and fingers crossed!

1 Like

In fact no … due to some problems I lost a large part of my plants. Fortunately my mothers were not affected. Now I have growing some destroyer3*ssh8 seedlings, from a previous batch.

Chopped one of the plants, need to let it dry but I did dig around a little and got four of the Dinamed-Cherry Wine cross and four of some previous pollen, I will have to look up what it is. I am going to pop these and see what they give me.

1 Like

Thug pug Unicorn poop bx1 and f3

12 Likes

lol before you ask @Pawsfodocaws … no, I wasn’t following you! lol I come in here occasionally and check things out :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

Same as Johnny for me.

thats-my-story-and-im-sticking-to-it

5 Likes

I only come here when I’m making some beans lol … so the thread stalking begins :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

lol Naw, not stalking cuz, just mutual interests!
Us being on same threads occasionally is gonna happen lol
but, you know me… lol gotta crack funnies

3 Likes