Who plans on making seeds?

Yeah. I got some Blackberry Devilwreck. Planning on doing the same if possible.

1 Like

Im gonna try my hand at feminized seeds. If everything goes as planned, ill be handing out fem frankenstein x (mikado bubblegum x bubblegum) fem pollen. Courtesy of @Oldtimerunderground and @JohnnyPotseed. There might be something else.:green_heart:

8 Likes

Followed through on this and it’s early, but I think the pollen took based on some plants’ reaction. Pistils are turning orange and it’s showing fewer of them, the way I’d expect a pollinated plant to act.

Jealousy:

Oreoz:

And an unpollinated jealousy in the same conditions about 1 week behind, for comparison, showing more white pistils:

12 Likes

What did you cross jealousy with? :green_heart:

1 Like

It’s a cross with Budderton’s Afghani #11 male, which is an Afghan Hashplant x LA Affie descendant.

14 Likes

I think the OG took the pollen.

Not sure about the BB.

10 Likes

Chocolate Chunk x Peanut Butter Breath F2 (Trifoliate)!!!

The seeds are shucked and going to “cure” with the others. :hugs:

:v:

24 Likes

Fantastic brother :clap: :raised_hands: @Pigeonman

3 Likes

LPC OG x LPC OG.
pollen was fire even burnt the leaves of the one branch haha

3 Likes

That’s a nice haul! I’d sure love a few of those prescious babies if u could space a few!

Feel like Reese’s or peanut butter cups would be a good name for it since it’s a cross of chocolate and peanut butter! Just throwing that out there :roll_eyes:

Really curious if the 3 leaf trait will carry forward!

3 Likes

Might be making that branch hungry with the seed production starting in it! To bad it’s in flower or I’d suggest a foliar with a nice tea

1 Like

Ya that’s what I was thinking, especially since I double hit that branch. They are only a few weeks away and I think I corrected it.

1 Like

Gotta love a plant that’s this into dropping male flowers when using STS. :+1:

Mephisto’s Blood Orange Haze.

14 Likes

@Pigeonman that looks amazing!! My BOH (not a seed or seeded) is blowing up, quite the amazing little discovery.

1 Like

The Mephisto Blood Orange Haze S1 reversal seed-increase is coming along even better than expected!!!

:metal:

12 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:Ah-mazing !! @Pigeonman

3 Likes

My first seed project was a success :clap: . Dusted one branch of cheese with some purple guava pollen.

21 Likes

Congrats @duo !!
(i’m currently in like jail :heart: )

2 Likes

So many plans, and so little time and space…

Surely everyone has to grow a photoperiod. But, you might like a sativa leaning photo and an indica leaner. And maybe, you want one if each for outdoor and indoor, so thats at least four photo strains. Same thing for autoflowering, so eight strains.

But if you’re cool at all, you’re running mutants too, and out of the true mutants, (Ducksfoot, Freakshow, Bastard) you could run indoor/outdoor of indica/sativa leaners, so maybe a theoretical 12 additional in variety mutants….

So maybe 20 strains, to start with?

God forbid you phenohunt

4 Likes

Checking a bract to see how close the seeds are to done and I’d guess they’re a week or two away, maybe a little more for some of the ones that were further behind. Here’s one of the Jealousy x Afghani seeds on a dime for reference:

7 Likes