Who plans on making seeds?

How longs should you wait to spray?
I’m finding many different opinions on this.
I’m planning on pollinationg only some branches and i’d like to make sure i don’t get any stray pollen flying around.

2 Likes

Collidel silver u have 2 spray two weeks before before flip and week after…i use sts i just spray once n flip into flower next day n once couple days after always works for me

6 Likes

I plan on making blue velvet seeds soon! :slight_smile: periodically sold by Dutch passion. Originally made by dj short. The best plant I have had for pain management.

9 Likes

I am planning on doing a Blueberry auto X Sour Diesel auto hybrid.

5 Likes

I’m spraying a cream and gorilla glue clones at the minute with CS spray see what happens

2 Likes

Great crosses!

1 Like

Just harvested tonight:
Two phenos of Purple Aliens
Purple Chem
StarDawg F4 …
All pollinated with Appalachian Super Skunk.

More pregnant ladies finishing in the coming days :smiley:

22 Likes

Thats my biggest thing. About to finish some purple arrow. It’s supposed to be good for nerve pain and stomach issues. I shall see.

1 Like

That sounds awesome. I gonna run some bubblegum auto here soon. Virgin run. :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Seems you always got something going. Hehe

1 Like

Its either that or Sour Diesel auto X OG Kush hybrid.

1 Like

Just do both! Well if you can. Both sound awesome but the blueberry x sour d :yum: :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Everyone I have talked to about that all tell me to do the BB auto X SD auto hybrid more then the SD X OG hybrid.

1 Like

Just sounds like a wonderful cross. Sour blueberries, yummy!

1 Like

I was thinking about calling it Sourberry Diesel.

2 Likes

I m sold!! Lol… wat h along and see what you create

1 Like

My next plant I will be growing will be a Blueberry Reg. that someone here was kind enough to give me and I have chems I got from Sebring to make STS spray so I am either going to get male pollen or if I do it right, female pollen.

2 Likes

So cool… one of these days I’ll get into making seeds and sharing with the og peeps. Just not ready for that leap. Need more grow space also.

2 Likes

How old are the seeds?

1 Like

If it is. Please, please let me know. Those are my fathers primary problems.

1 Like