Who’s got the GRAPE?

from what I remember of the grape strains I tried they seem to have great body highs, anyone else notice this?

It’s a good smoke. Nice conversation starter that doesn’t steal one’s energy, evolving into a nice lasting high.

1 Like

I’m reinvigorated about my purchase now lol thank you for the info

3 Likes
2 Likes

You did good man. Would love to know how it goes. Tag me if you journal it please.

1 Like

For sure, it’ll be in my main grow journal after this round

2 Likes

That one smelled a lot closer to a classic-bubble-gum-grape flavor. Ms. Longtooth says it reminds her of grape hubba bubba. Our girl didn’t have a super pronounced smell, but the grape was there.

2 Likes

Got it, I’ll be running 9 probably because 10 3 gallon pots won’t fit in my 3x3 lol

2 Likes

I am not known to do that. lol :blush:

3 Likes

Not known to do what, trade?

Edit: or sell. I respect it :100: I’m still gonna keep my feelers out for some Grape :drooling_face:🫠

any kind of body high off GBoF? personally I’m looking for a grape flavor with a great body high something like Grape Runtz (greasy grapes x runtz) by exotic. Best grape strain imo hands down. I haven’t been able to find seeds, haven’t tried too hard tho… If you can find some please lmk… otherwise greasy grapes might be an option

1 Like

i also grew that strain and loved it. found a super strawberry/cherry pheno i have 15 more beans to hunt thru in the future cuz i liked it that much.

grape pie was pretty popular few years back maybe that was what you smoked ?

Very well could have been. I wonder if there’s seeds to be sourced of it

1 Like

i wish i could help there might be clone only but i will try and look around while i decide what to watch on youtube lol

Shit if you can point me in the right direction for a clean cut that I can get shipped to me please don’t hesitate lol

1 Like

@Heliosphear’s Coastal BB x BOG Sour grape turned up a pheno that was rediculously grape. I’m talking a fine wine grape. I actually threw some blueberry diesel pollen at that pheno. It smokes ridiculously nice I will say. It lacks in the flavor profile but it’s high is incredibly chilll and body feelz are wonderful.

4 Likes

Ugh don’t even mention Sour Grape :sob::sob: I fucked up the only pack of originals I had

2 Likes

LOL I have a similar story, was at Vans Warped Tour and I smelt the familiar smell of a dispo wafting past me so I look and finally see the guy hitting it, and hes holding this battery with the shiniest gold cart ive ever seen LOL. Man I hit that shit and It made the concert felt like I was in a movie / dream LOL… to this day its def the strongest cart ive ever hit :stuck_out_tongue: Very extreme sativa vibes … musta been live resin or something it was POTENT for a cart XD ( like ive hit weaker dabs than this cart… LOL )

We had these black market carts called “Flavorz” up until last year when I guess the operation got busted lol. I’d buy a box of 25 for $400 and those giggle sticks would last me and my friends a solid month. They were so fucking strong it sent us to cartoon land like you said. Ass crack of Pluto. Outta here. Laughing like back in the day when we’d steal someone’s stepdads weed and hide behind the barn and smoke it lol. God I miss those carts…

1 Like

Dude it makes you wonder if they aint sneaking a lil Dimitri juice in em LOL

But in all fairness im sure in ur experience and mine too, I wasnt tripping balls XD ( although I have heard in low dose , it can be very similar to low dose shroom )

OMG not the stepdad weed… I had a buddy who had a stepdad that smoked and MAN it always smelled gas when he walked outside to hit it LOL. anyway I found where he put the roaches… mannn them shits got me SO STONED LOL. I mean some were so damn good I could say at least top 20 high LOL

Even funnier to me anyway, you could say one of my best highs was a roach cuz my friend busted open a joint and put it in the bong XD