Who’s got the GRAPE?

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/grape-balls-of-fire-f/
comes with ethos freebie and site freebie
I woulda popped it long time ago but some local growers keep filling my tents with clones I haven’t been able to turn down so if you do end up getting some I’d love if you could do a grow journal n tag me in

2 Likes

I saw a user on another forum recommend DVGs Brandywine as having some very grape phenos.

2 Likes

If you find this, exactly as you described, share with me plz.

2 Likes

I’m giving Grape Rock Candy fems from Newbie Nugs a try.
I’d like to find a strong grape juice flavored plant… like welches grape.
I remember getting bags from a guy years ago and it was unmistakenly grape juice flavor. Wish I had that cut whatever it was.
So ya… I’m on the grape quest too.

5 Likes

Absolutely will do, it’s gotta be grape grape tho and then I’ll get back with you lmao

2 Likes

Your looking for the sweet pink stink!

2 Likes

I just chopped a plant that smells really strongly of grape candy, reminds me of a grape soda almost. It was Wreckage Master Bastard Kush and I ran it for @THCeed contest. It just got hung up for drying last night so I don’t know how the smell will be when cured but it was very strong smelling during chop. Another member in the contest also had a strong smelling grape pheno in his grow of it as well.

2 Likes

For sure I can do that. I’ll make s1’s for the community or send out cuts if you trust such things lol

Edit: assuming I actually find what we’re all looking for

3 Likes

Can’t find Sweet Pink Stink anywhere…his gear sells out soooooo fast.

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on these for now

Got the 10 pack. I’ll probably veg them all for a few weeks, take cuts, and flower them when they’re small. Tryna get results fast here lol

7 Likes

Oh maybe not, apologies. I’m not sure what big league chew is…

Brandywine smelled like legit grape big league chew

1 Like

Shredded bubble gum, looks like shredded chewing tobacco. It comes in a pouch like Redman

1 Like

Haha ok I guess that’s not very close to real GRAPE then!

1 Like

awesome! I lost like 5 seeds this past winter, I’m only a few years into growing, some hard lessons learned…

a list of some other grape strains out there. I dunno about best tho…

1 Like

Think slightly artificial grape. Very sweet but a little deeper than that

2 Likes

Ok now that that pack is on the way, any more suggestions while I have the coin?:joy:

2 Likes

Who do I have to talk to in order to get some in my hands? I assume @THCeed right?

2 Likes

It’s a good smoke and it has wonderful flavor. -would recommend, but the one I ran was not “Uber-grape” in how it presented.

7 Likes

He was talking about doing another contest with it and he gave seeds to everyone in the last one. I can’t speak for him but perhaps he’d trade for them as well.

2 Likes

awww… big disappointment, but I’m happy as hell to finally know for sure what its all about. sorry @GrowTheAtlas , I guess it sounded too good to be true… guess theirs always a chance you get a grapier pheno

good job, she’s beautiful

3 Likes