Who’s got the GRAPE?

Yeah, I looked for it but didn’t find a reputable breeder like you. Then I saw that Ape Origin hade it avaliable on cannapot.com and since I’ve had good experience with them before I gave it a go and found a good mother. She’s just like I remember Cherry Pie to be, but I wouldn’t say that Ape Origin are 100% reputable, they are too much in the shadows for me to be that. :man_shrugging:

Pz :v:t2:

I also did Grape Balls of Fire outdoors last summer and it wasnt over the top grape. Sorry @GrowTheAtlas, I dont mean to be Debbie Downer.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh lol that’s super nice of you! I wish I had more to give away :frowning: I’ll be making a seed increase later on this year of a strain me and my brother created years ago called “Sweet Creek”. It’s an unknown frosted indica male crossed to our favorite quick finishing mexi sativa (limeade pheno). I’ll see if I can find the pics

Edit: as soon as I can get to the project, everyone that’s interested will have beans of it lol

11 Likes

Mendo purps and Urkle is where I’d suggest looking.

I’d also suggest those that don’t know any better to stay away from buying Ethos gear, their founder is an awful human

4 Likes

I’m digging the purples right now for pain relief, I’d love to try some others if beans are available still when ready :grin::metal:

I describe my grape juice cocktail strain as Welch’s fermented grape juice to grape bubblicous. Most every plant ranges between the 2 types. I used Dj’s f4 grape krush mother plant to my blue star line. Its the best grape line I have experienced. It’s about sold out but I just sent some of the last stock out to great lakes genetics.

11 Likes

Id love to try the moongazer.

1 Like

@Gho13 The Moonshines Ghost Train is still taking its time to finish up. But let’s talk when it’s cut and chucked. :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

Definitely

1 Like

CSI had them for a bit but they sold quickly. He might of restoked by now or still have some crosses available. His sites a bit wonky so I’d suggest looking through the all seed option.

I’m kind of surprised you don’t see the Cherry Pie more often as that girl is regularly making seeds due to her high herm tendency.

1 Like

Exotic’s last drop was Grape Jubilee crosses, I picked up these
Dumb Gas- Next Level x GJ
Grape Gary- Gary Payton x GJ
DJ Icey- Deluxe x GJ
Porto Leche- Oreoz x GJ
and these freebies
Cream Royale- Cream Pop x GJ
RS-Grape - RS11 x GJ

I don’t think any of these are what your lookin for but they might have something in that drop you might dig. lemme know if you want me to tag you in my journal when I get around to growin them

2 Likes