Who's ready for 2020 outdoor season?

Whats the big one with skinny leaves?

GDP and gumberry auto still hasnā€™t flowered yet which is a goodthing for me. The ones in the solo cups are going outside mid April

2 Likes

Hey all. It would be nice if everyone punched in what varieties you plan on growing this year, when u plan on putting your plants outside, and anything extra.
Iā€™m planting chernobyl, fruity kush, black widow, and acdc. Iā€™ll have them out by April 21

6 Likes

Hi Corey & welcome to OG! I havenā€™t finalized the strain list yet, but it will include BOGā€™s LSD, Sour Mango, and 2 or 3 more strains. Hoping to get 8-10 females total. Iā€™m at 46 deg N, so I start my outdoor seeds on 4/20. Iā€™ll move them to the GH around 6/1, and the potential monster plants will be put in the main garden in mid June. Happy Growing!

7 Likes

I normally start seeds in May and put them outside In a green house but I donā€™t have the room for plants that big ATM so I start the full season from clones and have them growing indoors in may then outside June 1st. I like to test and breed from fall threw spring and use clones of tested known winners for the long run.
This summer Iā€™ll be running my grape rebbelion, blue dream, shape shifter, platinum pineapple and og kush.

7 Likes

Iā€™m on my wayā€¦ I have seedlings going and clones in veg. Iā€™m trying a really basic organic mix, peat,compost, gypsum, blood, bone meal, all purpose, and dolomite. Will be feeding kelp, and recharge. But on only using 5gal buckets. O hope thatā€™ll do.

3 Likes

Mr Canuck is that you lol

:joy: And donā€™t you forget it!!! :joy_cat: :laughing: :high_heel:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Sadly I havenā€™t even thought about a 2020 outdoor grow so definitely not ready . Thinking about it i wasnā€™t ready for 2020 at all

1 Like

How is ur organic mix going?

I vegged two clones (LA con & Grizzly purple kush) out for a few months and put them in 15 gal to grow along with my outdoor autos and some fruit and veggies.

5 Likes

I let it sit to cook for a cpl weeks. I still have time before putting plants out. Iā€™m gonna pot a cpl cloned and veg indoor for a bit the out to the 5gal.

2 Likes

Iā€™m New here
And Iā€™m ready for this year

15 Likes

Welcome to OG! Plants look happy! What are they?

Hey !!!
They are mom x dad

SnowLotus f1 x Rosetta Stone F2

Early Queen x (BCRK x DeepChunk x Hashplant)

Rosetta Stone f2 x GreenManalishi F2

(AK47 x G13) clone only x Rosetta Stone f2

5 Likes

Sowed more 3 days ago
Purple Kush x Purps
Huckleberry Destar f2
Clever Afghani
BCRK x DC x Hashplant

4 Likes

Guerilla style- I sowed darks sparks & dragon tongue in my brother in lawā€™s tomato pots & his raised bed (I forgot to tell him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). And some Maui sunshine!

Thanks @Mr.Sparkle & @Sebring!

8 Likes

Gonna try my first ever outdoor plant not in a container this summer. I donā€™t want it to get too big because itā€™s a small backyard with a 6 foot tall fence, so Iā€™m thinking maybe wait until June or July to move a clone from that plant into this spot. Weā€™ll see how it goesā€¦

8 Likes

i am a little late posting but outdoor this year is going great trying to add kelp this year getting close for the males to show then less plants to water then wait an see how mother nature treat me with the harvest she is in control.

3 Likes