Who's running northern lights?

Island sweet skunk another 90s classic lol I’m going for a 80-90s theme grow next go

2 Likes

Ak Bean Brains is the man … He just gifted me two packs … Vintage Blueberry and Blue Genes ?? Will he running those outside … I want his NL1 … And Durban … And MTF … Lol .

4 Likes

Yeah I had a hard time passing up on the dope beard Durban as a freebie but I still have a Durban I haven’t grown out yet

2 Likes

Use that Durban as a stud for the Sherb bx?? If I had one I would lol…

4 Likes

Pm sent @Marcus420 maybe we can work that out

4 Likes
9 Likes

Do you have these logged on here I would love to watch along just realized these are the same ones I have lol

2 Likes

I got 2 I put in to flower 3 days ago.

3 Likes

I have been growing this strain for many years. I am assuming its a northern lights.What do you think?

11 Likes

…heres one of them.

6 Likes

I have a handful of Peaks NL just starting to flower

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve been watching those tri branched ones

1 Like

Is that the NL5 or NL1? I’ve been wanting to acquire some NL but not sure where to best look for it. Peaks was my first choice. I can afford him and maybe AK. NL is a strain that I need in my stock. It’ll be my first time to get to grow it when I find one.

The last handful of pics are amazing. I could easily get used to that old school look! Nice work everybody. peace

4 Likes

Would you be interested in the NL5 I recently won from Ellum Seeds? You’re more than welcomed My Man, GMan!!!

5 Likes

Hey, I appreciate you bro, but I’m not in a hurry at all. It’s just something I’d like to get in case I get to play more. Thanks to some generous friend here, I think I have my hands full with what I have now, lol… fucking A… :star_struck:

If I feel some urgent need for it for some special project I dreamed up at 4am, I will definitely take you up on it. Thank you very much for the offer. I have a bunch of stuff here that I would like to ask you about soon. I’m thinking ahead to summer and I may run some indoors in the dungeon at the same time.

You should probably be planning on some special goodies around Thanksgiving. I’ll hit you up soon when I’m more awake, I’m gonna grab some food and fade. peace

2 Likes

I’m running a batch of NL (the piney phenome) I have 2 nice mothers giving me about 50-60 clones each. Where are you located?

5 Likes

Currently in budding cycle I have Northern Lights, Chemdawg, Purple Kush, King Tut and Frankenstein, with mothers of all those.

6 Likes

Missouri 20 characters and shit

not that far, I’m in northeast Oklahoma about 25 minutes west of Tulsa. What ya got, we can trade clones maybe. I’m licensed mmj grower here

3 Likes

39 strains (mothers) so may well have something you’re interested in. I’m really hunting for Black Gorilla myself but would take Deathstar, Satori, Chrry OG, or Headband

3 Likes