The Jedi's Junkyard

Hope you do a growroom diary when you grow some of these

6 Likes

Did you make these or someone else?
Always looking for BMS or NL from different directions.

3 Likes

Well, some bad news this morning. A very small but fast slug slithered into my living soil overnight and literally cut most of my new seedlings in half like it was a drunk teenager chopping down small trees in the neighborhood park. I sprinkled a little bit of table salt on it

Nearly all of my GSOG and Romulans are gone. I only have two of each remaining.

8 Likes

These came from elsewhere

2 Likes

Wow that really sucks hope you get a male and female of each at least

2 Likes

Got a cutting from Gas at Swami seeds of his NL5 BX yesterday. She is Northern Lights #5 (old Eugene cut) x (1988 Northern Lights #5 x Haze)

Some pics of her and her mama.

26 Likes

Her mama is beautiful! Nice score

4 Likes

That is a smoking cut. How much did it run you if you don’t mind me asking?

3 Likes

And that NL I’m super interested in those three. I’m not sure what to offer other that greenbacks? Let me know what you think? @SCJedi all solid stock to have.

7 Likes

It was a trade. I sent him some seeds.

8 Likes

So this arrived in the mail today. I guess I told Mrs. B I would test some of Mr. B’s stuff a long time ago and something finally came.

Looks like two Bodhi runs in a row as these are here way too late to put outdoors.

22 Likes

Sounds like an awesome cross. Would like to see the colors on that one.

2 Likes

Repackaged?
Never seen bod gear come like that

2 Likes

I think that’s what his tester packs look like in coin flips I saw another pack like that online somewhere

3 Likes

They are testers

1 Like

@Zion, this is the Nigerian Sunshine IBL

I have two phenos one green and one purple-ish. The green one is lifting and sage and the purple one is sandalwood and mildly calming. Both are great meds for PTSD.

9 Likes

Tag me when you grow the NL out would like to catch an early seat

5 Likes

Is it just me or does Swami have some good shit but listening to his :man_with_turban: chakra-schmaqkra :om: mumbojumbo is too much??? :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Perhaps but if so I think the man still found his path in life he seems very happy

2 Likes

You’re thinking of the wrong person. Swami Organic seeds SOS is not the white bearded guy who also goes by Swami

5 Likes