Why does all dispensary smell and taste the same

I just want to bury my face in there and sniff :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ssshhhhhhhh im telling you Hes going to hear you and will poke his head around.Is like saying the word Voldemort but with way more Boron

3 Likes

I started snorting Borax every morning and my bones have never been healthier! It assists with calcium transport so now my bones are literally harder than steel! But seriously, you couldn’t pay me to smoke dispo weed at this point after reading that dirty secrets of Cali weed article. I might have been convinced to buy an eighth or something every now and then to try different strains but it sounds like you really have to know your farmer and trust them implicitly or you’re playing roulette with your health. I’ve spent way too much of my life in a hospital bed to take health risks over cheap grams when my grams are cheaper to grow and I know there’s zero pesticides/fungicides sprayed on them, ever.

10 Likes

Buzzing bees around this sticky trash can called American Internet Marijuana culture refuse to learn fertilizer and keep blaming the geneticals for the Blueberry Kush and Lemon Haze both tasting like a shoe store lol

Predictions confirmed. Bets won. Overgrow also smoking that Payless weed smh.

Moral of the story: LCD humans would rather smoke trash than put something unique/different from their peers in their brain.

1 Like

Out of all the scary foreign bro science stir ups, you ALL latched on to Boron. Every. Single. One.

Why doesn’t one of you reference
“chlorophyll isn’t green” or “nitrogen isn’t blue”.

No. You all reference boron. You all make the same reference. Step back into the hive and feed your queen.

1 Like

You were lame then. Still lame today.

Suggested nick next time around, Borocide.

7 Likes

Do you eat a lot of shoe stores?

Also boron is the king of the nutrients

6 Likes

Maybe he’s into huffing shoe glue.

5 Likes

Can I be part of the hive mind? I have many positive qualities I think would be an asset.

4 Likes

Borocide collects discount codes from Payless … the source of all hive activity.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I need the weed your Smoking Boron Dude.Your a space cadet powered by boron.Not a coherent sentence to be formed.But so in such is your nature you will drop a steaming of shit and run off and create another Sock puppet account and lurk in the shadows.I knew if someone even mentioned Boron you would come running.

4 Likes

(Stop saying the magic word)

3 Likes

Its like pee wees playhouse When you say the magic word around here

5 Likes

Is the duck going to come down and give me $50?

3 Likes

More like $50 worth of unsolicited advice crammed down your throat.

3 Likes

LOL, Boron dude is gone and will be until they sneak back in under a new name to start telling everyone how wrong they are again, lol. Say what you will about them but I love the MOD team here.

troll-troll-detected

3689250a8f52d541f80b643f48f94c740751dc25

11 Likes

I can’t wait for him to sneak back in again and tell me what an idiot I am.

7 Likes

In NV it’s even nuked. To answer the op it’s cookies gelato whatever in everything and also most commercial dispos won’t spend the time or money on uv, natural additives.
“Organic living soil” has some microbes to trigger pgprs and immune responses but will not taste better than another other properly grown And cured in "synthetic non living "soil with right additives and techniques.

1 Like

Chelate it with mannitol and aminos for a foliar spray it will promote flower and push sugar for the next stage.