Why does all dispensary smell and taste the same

I really hope he does not come back, Though I have my suspicions that he may be a Kendo The Green Warrior under a diff name, Just exercising his old trolling skills :joy: Anyone remember the whole ā€œI Pee on my plantsā€ Saga?

Kinky, I am sold.

4 Likes

Thatā€™ll be $50 please.

6 Likes

Sure do, lol.

5 Likes

Hes my Great White Whale.Ive been tracking Boron Dude for almost three years now he is not just Local to this site but pretty much has had what JoeCrowe reffers to as Puppet Turd accounts Tons of them on every grow site From OG to Rollitup and ICMAG pretty sure he was on zlabs for a hot min He goes on has a meltdown throws a tantrum and goes quiet only to pop up like poison ivy On a fresh account.I think he has the most Sock puppet accounts ive seen in a great while.If only he would use his powers for good ā€¦ā€¦we have a chance to bring him to the light folks dont give up on himā€¦ā€¦You cant keep a good guy down.-Donā€™t be a Moron For Boron while drinking your juice in the Hood -:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

7 Likes

I heard he uses Miracle Gro and smokes out of a filthy bong.

5 Likes

Hey I do those things :joy:

6 Likes

Wtf
Apologies to OP šŸ¤¦:see_no_evil::man_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:

:evergreen_tree: at any rate

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia sees evil he just refuses to talk about it with a therapist.

3 Likes

Do you drink the bong water? He does.

3 Likes

Ahh Miracle Grow the sign of a True Dutch Master Boron Dude is yes yes indeed ā€¦.ive heard it can be bought in copius amounts for pennies to the dollar in the Matrix in Red or Blue Formula.Only real caveat is i heard He doesnt Insert the Probe into the back of his skull to Jack off into the matrix he just jams it at warpspeed up his ass and thats what makes the Wisdom come out his mouth to tell us were all Dumb.

2 Likes

agreed.
there are a lot of really cool, knowledgeable, and helpful people here. but i have also run into a handful of a$$holes that just want to argue. sadly, this is the vast majority of the internet, but i didnā€™t find that here.
i found this place refreshing. not too many arguments, and thankfully not a lot of politics. it stays on topic (ganja) for the most part. most everyone is helpful and encouraging. a welcome change to many of the other ganj websites out there.

9 Likes

Too bad. Megacrop really dirties my bong vs MG.

pop culture influence on the market (rapper weed), normies are attracted to purple shiny objects, people and shops are obsessed with high thc%, and itā€™s really hard to fuck up cookies genetics to the point where it donā€™t look pretty (bag appeal sells)

8 Likes

The question was why. The answer is they want to take your money for as little expense as possible. So take the lowest grade hemp you can find at maybe $30 a lb., then you spray it with sparkly stuff then a very light coating of THC spray. Air dry and sell for $250 an ounce or $60 per eighth.

What a deal!!! Iā€™m throwing out my rare genetics so I can get some of that dispenso weed. If I am lucky they also sprayed some chemical poison on it for taste.

Oh, and of course I want to pay big taxes on it so all those at the taxpayer trough get their pockets full.

2 Likes

Where we are they NEVER spray ANYTHING on the weed-- Canā€™t or they are immediately and Permanently shut down.
Here it all tastes and smells the same because everyone and their brother are crossing and re-crossing strains that already have a half-mile long pedigreeā€¦ so by time you cross say, 12 strains-- what makes it unique anymore??

8 Likes

The direct experience I had was with a national brand called ā€œUpNorthā€. Came in a glass jar and was supposedly Durban Poison. My description above is more accurate. Hemp sprayed with crap. Had a sticker on it too from California. Glad those people are watching someoneā€™s stuff. I havenā€™t bought dispenso since.

Agree about the poly-hybrids. What is the point? Doesnā€™t taste like anything I would want and the ā€˜highā€™ is what? I personally think seconal is better high than indica.

2 Likes

3 Likes

And this I bought way before that. So it had to have good stuff, right?

1 Like

Next the weed stores will be putting something addictive in their product.

1 Like

They donā€™t need to, itā€™s so weak and lame you keep coming back for more unwillingy if you have nothing to smoke lol
My buddy smoke heavy qty each month, heā€™s a med user, before this bs fiasco med weed was upon us (probably pre 2018)
He used to smoke 20-30g a month tops
Now heā€™s up there at the 80-90g a monthā€¦
Heā€™s just smoking them joints by the poundā€¦
Lower quality, higher qty needed, and when you are trapped in the med market, your screwed.

4 Likes