Why does all dispensary smell and taste the same

Never noticed that. I just noticed a better quality overall with my own stuff.

Probably best to not generalize and lump things together…
Why do all whites…
Why do all blacks…
Why do all Jewish…
Although hate threads do get lots of great responses and band-wagon jumpers💯

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me but I dint get why anyone would give them money. It’s so easy to grow your own or get from a buddy. Idk maybe once in a blue moon. I don’t live in a legal state either so my perspective might be off.

2 Likes

Fuck dispensaries except when I need 2 grams of hash.

6 Likes

33 bucks only

2 Likes

Here in NY on vacation. Hit the dispensay, got 2 8ths for 50 bucks each, one was rainbow belts, that smelled 0% like skittles or the rainbow belts i have grown in the past, bud seem to have been dry sifted before shelved…

The other eigth was lilac diesel. Also, 0 diesel smell… shitty trip job… what a ripoff lol

Both smoke terribly and barelly get me high… needless to say, last time im hitting the dispos… wish i got 100 worth of seeds instead…

If i have to hit the dispo again, i think ill just choose some edibles

3 Likes

Yes, all old crap in my experience.

I agree, except their hash ain’t no good either. Kief, extract, RSO, nugs, cones, dipped cones, edibles, drinkables, tincs, inhalers, vapes, all, not worth a shit. Nuthin’, nada. Why can i not remember one good item i bought in almost 8 years with the dispo i buy from? And trust me it’s the best one in the area, most selection, most variety, actually, tho tending toward being salesmen, the bud tenders are pretty good too, but they do lie, or they believe their lie is true to them.

I should call the dispo and ask if they know any growers who come in there…

2 Likes

It’s not bad. Not great. But not bad.

That’s what she said.

1 Like

Yo mamma is very verbal

2 Likes

She always warned me about them highly regarded foreigners.
Also you cant lump all dispensaries together, that’s antisemetic.

We foreigners are a dangerous bunch.

Antisemitic - well - that’s a you problem.

2 Likes

For sure! :rofl:

I go in once in a while, but its honestly been months. I usually get to try some every week with the guys at work. They like mine better, but variety is nice. Last thing Ive purchased from dispensary is cartridges, but soon enough, I’ll start filling my own cartridges.

I did purchase some weed a while back from Nevada Wellness Center. Didnt know it when I was making my purchase, but the stuff was two (2) years old! Couldnt believe it… Soon after that, I started the journey to grow my own. Been doing it just over a year this past April.

3 Likes

Maybe i just lost the cannabinoid receptors and can’t get high anymore. And so did my wife? I mean we didn’t have a single toke for uh…from 1991 until 2017 and then when legal, got us more, smoked daily since then and not much hardly worth all the money at all.

I’ve got a few grams of our last purchase sitting in jars. We ain’t touched it in 4 months, cuz WHY? Don’t get us very high, and burns our throat. So why bother?

1 Like

Would have thought there might be seeds in that one already! :rofl:

1 Like

The hash is not bad, not great, but not bad.

A couple times I got some stuff in a little 1g ball called Hashtroids. Meh. Burns your throat real good tho. Kief didn’t do much. Burned m’ throat tho. It all burns our throat from one degree to another. I got some CBD, 33% CBD and 13% THC, took two hits, and that was it. Never had such lousy tasting crap in my life. Got an inhaler, Blue Dream, 92% THC, took two hits, burned my throat worse than anything. Fifteen minutes of throat harshness. Wow, man.

The hash around here is acceptable.

I inquired at a dispo in a neighboring state and they said their stuff’s better than in my state. Guy said all kindsa ppl from our state go to their dispo to score. Sounded kinda like a pitch to me, not to mention interstate transport’s a felony.

Acceptable. Not good.