Day 8

11 Likes

Day 10

9 Likes

Day 12

14 Likes

Day 13

8 Likes

Day 14 bloom. Still done nothing but look really so far. I am going to do a res change over the next few days at some point and up the vitalink hydromax SW to the recommended 4ml/l. I may do a bit of a run through with hydrogen peroxide to take care of any residue from initially using megacrop in the pipes and pumps

15 Likes

Nice topic
Im starting my flood and drain set too, I need to open a new journal, I upgraded my last one with pics from my DIY F & D

3 Likes

Hi @leuh13 cheers for that mate. I went and had a browse of your thread and ran out of likes so I’ll continue to read when I get a minute. I don’t like scrolling by without hitting that button if I like what I see :sweat_smile:

Day 16

Found a flea beetle chomping on a top leaf yesterday. Was meant to trounce them at lights out. But then I got high. Might just dim my light and do it in the daytime cos this seems to be a regular occurrence this getting high :joy:

11 Likes

Cola you never cease to amaze me, looking great my friend

3 Likes

Cheers brother. I’ve always got something going on :sunglasses: I’ve just been in and trounced them with the lights dimmed. Systems doing really well so far. Lights performing as expected. I’m happy

Got a root pic whilst I was there

7 Likes

I opened a new journal for this ebb cicle
look this one

2 Likes

They are going nuts ol mate, good to see some Cola action again.
Watching.

5 Likes

Glad to have you on board Pedro mate. One of my favourite OG personalities. They’re doing stuff and I’m doing nothing. It’s a good system :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s nice when it all just goes right, I think I can remember that happening once.
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looking good there Colanoscopy

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Day 18
They’re motoring along and I should really do a res change. But I seriously can’t be bothered :sweat_smile: Really need to put a new tap in the shed I can click a hose in and out of when needed. That’s the next plan then.

7 Likes

drilling and tapping on the cob cool tube single row. To fit a 2x4ft tent. This will literally be my first ever completely and utterly idiotproof light.

10 Likes

day 19. finally got around to a res change. 750ml vitalink hydromax SW to 200l water. checked pH thats at 6.2 as it stands. ill allow the time and temp pH swing before adjusting so another day or 2 for that. EC bounced between 1.2 and 1.4 on the wand so lets go 1.3EC

8 Likes

looking good brother. nice setup with the system.

4 Likes

Cheers bro. I think I can safely say that it’s smashing it so far. Actual maintenance has been around an hour in 3 weeks for the entire Operation :sunglasses: and that was the res change today and spraying trounce to defeat the solo “flea beetle” I seen in my room :rofl:

6 Likes

shit is so easy when youve got an automated room :sunglasses:

havent been in here much been on RIU but thats gone to shit again lol .

have two flood tables setup with a 3rd one going in. built my first LED strip light with Bridgelux EB series. ill be updating my thread on jere soon :sunglasses:

3 Likes