Winter 2017 - 2018

I can’t find it now. I think it was on ICMag, but my Google fu is failing me this morning.

1 Like

Do your plants a kindness. They will return the kindness.

Set them into clean containers.

99% :yin_yang:

7 Likes

Finish drying my bud in the Freezer?!

Long thread, but a good read.

4 Likes

@99PerCent I used to wash everything before re-using them. I use fabric pots and sometimes clean them in the washing machine.

@Jellypowered, that’s the one I was thinking of.

3 Likes

I hadn’t even thought about machine washing my fabric pots… Good idea! +double like lol.

2 Likes

If I had more to do, I would take them to the laundry mat. Of course most of the time, I just use them as is.

1 Like

Is it just me or do those airpots bear a strange resemblance to Star Wars stormtroopers???

2 Likes

May the Force Be with You!

99!

3 Likes

what kind of pots are those? they kinda look like root builder pots…

These are good for organic soil and easier to organize for me. If they look like they would work, they probably would work well at that too.

I picked up 7", 9" and 12", which I use for the flowering tent. They hold somewhere around 4 gallons of soil.

3 Likes

Might want to run this past the wifey first, lol.

1 Like

Is that why I’m divorced?

3 Likes

I went to have a look in the Male Shack today.

Oh oh!

Bad Space Candy, bad. Go to the compost pile!

3 Likes

That’s a super male, it will make all female seeds :joy:

1 Like

That is super rabbit food and waiting next to my shed, in a snow bank, for the dinner guests to arrive.

That’s the first time I’ve seen a hermi male.

3 Likes

Hope its my last: :joy:

@Muleskinner has told me more than once, if I can get past the first 2 weeks of flower with the plants still looking fairly green and lush, I will generally be in good shape (unless I mess up something else).

Looking good so far. :joy:

Clones still cranking along. :smile:

10 Likes

Yeah you’ll be fine :grin: Everyone looks happy and healthy, and in 6-7 weeks you’re going to be doing a whole lot of trimming :laughing:

1 Like

I know. I am kind of thinking I might throw a jail trim party. 9 plants all due to come down about the same time.

Pain and pleasure all at once.

99%

3 Likes