Hold up, checking my schedule lol.

I would if I could lol.

1 Like

I would come just for the experience.

1 Like

How warm is it there?

1 Like

When?

Right now, it’s balmy and pouring rain. Tomorrow night the Montreal Express arrives and it will be teens and 20’s. Mid summer anywhere from 55F to 95F. Its New England near the coast.

2 Likes

I started to see the roots poking out of the bottom on these 12 clones, so they have been re-potted. Some stragglers, as always. These 12 plants used up an entire bag of Roots. Back to Green Harvest. Man I miss my compost pile. The 7" containers each received 5 Dixie cups worth of soil plus the new clone. That is a big increase in root space. These should get huge and fast.

3 Likes

One of the most exciting recent developments for me as a gardener is that my nephew has joined the ranks as an indoor grower. He is actually a rocket scientist. I could tell you more, but the men in black coats would arrive, lol.

Today, he brought me some Strawberry Kush to enjoy and took three of the clones from the closet.

6 Likes

A thought about clones.

Some plants just don’t like to clone.

Space Candy 1 is one of those plants. These are all still alive, but struggling for certain. The original plant is fine and smells great. These clones had the exact same treatment as the one below. Two of these are slightly more recent, and faring the worst.

Space Candy 3: No Problema…

1 Like

I hit up the very top bud of the Grand Daddy Purple with some Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies pollen.

= GDP x PHGSC - :confused: If this comes off even half well, a name is in order.

3 Likes

I have always preferred to go for too much of a good thing.

I have pollen, I have females. Nothing stopping me…

Now, I am going to seed a bunch of clones too.

My hope is to keep this up for another year or three, and then move into breeding.

99%

3 Likes

And last but not least, for now…

This is the tiny little Grand Daddy Purple Clone before and afters.

She’s giving up the big leaf and starting to climb out of the Rock Wool!

Grand Daddy Purple vegges 5x slower than anything in your closet.

By George, I think she’s got it.

99%

2 Likes

Week 3 in the Tin Foil Forest

Some of these pics didn’t come off very well. I’ll have a more steady hand next time.

Agent Orange x C99 - Maybe the best plant in the house.

Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise) 1; Pic is pretty rough, but you get the idea - small buds - Not the one!

Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise) 2 (Big buds) - This smells like it could be the one.

Grand Daddy Purple - All seeded up. This is exciting.

Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog - the Stretch

Jacked Up x C99

Orange Hill Special Bag Seed (killer sweet orange smell)

Both of the Space Candys are smelling really fine and living up to expectations.

Space Candy 1

Space Candy 3

5 Likes

That jacked up x heavy noog is doing a V for victory lol. Looking good. I have a couple GDP beans in the vault, don’t know when I’ll get a chance to run them.

1 Like

It would be nice if it had some odor, but right now, a very faint fruity something. Like weak melon water. Probably going to make excellent cooking material. I get a couple of these on almost every run. I have to do something with it.

99%

1 Like

nice array of different shapes and sizes! Looks like they are really enjoying the fish fertilizer. I tried to be optimistic about that one plant but it is not catching up!

The fish feed the plants.

The plants feed the buzz.

Something must be eaten.

The Clones are really munching on the fish food too.

4 Likes

I have to get going. I have a jam session an hour from here, and I am a little late.

But I had to wrap up the cookies.

6 Likes

When are those sweet CoD’s scheduled for an appearance?

1 Like

Excuse the ignorance but what is that beside the joint?

All is looking great! So excited to
run some of these!!!

1 Like

Help me out here. What is CoD?

Scorch Torch

I paid a lot less than these.

https://www.amazon.com/Scorch-Torch-Gabon-Single-Lighter/dp/B00DIKAKLS?SubscriptionId=AKIAIKOHFALUJCKC3KXQ&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00DIKAKLS&linkCode=xm2&psc=1&tag=bpyahoo-desk-20&m=ANPI0LINHGMTA