Winter 2017 - 2018

Once you smoke this, you have to make a hard decision.

:boot: or :heart:

99%

PS. Turns out I crossed the one in flower with a little left overs from @Muleskinner’s Platinum Huckleberry GSC. Maybe we can coax a few of those flavors with a little more of a normal veg time.

I’m guessing the seeds from this female will tend to be like her, but maybe some crosses of her offspring will vary more.

4 Likes

So it turns out that @Muleskinner’s extra Platinum Huck. GSC pollen also got in the mix with this plant, which is an Agent Orange x C99.

I really hope they come up healthy.

7 Likes

The Huckleberry Cookies was a beautiful male, very productive pollen - looks like I’ve got hundreds of the Miss U. X Harlequin crossed with him too. Would love to get seeds of it with GDP.

4 Likes

btw, look who’s in the male shack now - two Reactor 99 lads - very pscyhed about breeding this strain - these look good and smell good:

5 Likes

I am really glad you have taken this project on. The parents of these plants were both fine plants and it was on the “Flower Pot” list.

Looking forward to seeing these through.

99%

:eye:

2 Likes

Last weekend, while cleaning a really dense Platinum Huckleberry GSC nug, I kind of roughed up a pair of seeds. This plant was pollinated with Jacked Up. So I planted them. They didn’t look good for the long storage.

1 has yet to surface. Here is the other.

Say hello to a new cross.

Jacked Up x Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies = Platinum Jack Cookies

Zoom in

10 Likes

I saw @Roux make this reasonable, small scale press on his thread. We came to a mutually agreeable barter. :smiling_imp:

Setting it at about 270 gets you about 220-230 on the press.

Good size puck (never weighed it)

Well looky there! :eye:

Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies pressed pretty good.

Thank you @Roux

8 Likes

How many likes can I give a post? Brilliant @Roux! Looking forward to watching what kind sticky you get out of that honey dripper squeeze machine @99PerCent. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Looks like Platinum Jack Cookies #2 wants to join in the fun. :seedling:

3 Likes

Squish! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looking good 99 :+1:, I usually do 1 - 2 gram presses and I press them twice. Sometimes combined with other chips or just by itself if it glistens a lot and always with a new piece of parchment. Get quite a bit from the 2nd press. But my collection of pressed weed chips is starting to mount lol

If you have trouble with the paper bunching, I learned on youtube that if you use a second piece of paper on the outside of of your packet, it will stop it from bunching. I only notice bunching on super wet buds.

Also 99, I’m sure you’re aware, always raise the RH of the weed to the max if you can, helps with yield.

But now, I must go press myself some bud as seeing yours makes me want a dab to start off my day :grin:

Nothing like fresh squeezed buds for breakfast!

3 Likes

My worms love them :yum:

I always used TFX baking sheets around the parchment for that reason. I’ll keep that one in mind when I run out. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I wonder if this one will be ok. The leaves are white. Same color as the roots?

2 Likes

The plants in 12/12 are no where near done. Still 3+/- weeks to go, some 4+.

The clones aren’t waiting. They are getting damaged in the veg closet. Too big!

Agent Orange x C99

Space Candy #3

Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise)

So I took some lower branches out, and they are in 12/12 as of today.

7 Likes

Only one looks a little sad. At least they haven’t started eating themselves.

We all have our bad days, buy her some chocolate and play Dido. That might help.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, at least 2 of the 9 original seeded plants will finish poorly. Not enough root space. Probably pull the one in the first picture early for cooking. Maybe not the best plant in the pack anyway, so not a huge disappointment. I went from about a 2 gallon containers to less than a 5 gallon containers. No go Joe. Seems the Jacked Up offspring fared to worst.

The clones are going from 1 gallon to the same less than 5 gallon containers and should be a much different finish. These seeds matter.

I’ll take what I get for smoke and try not to be so greedy next time.

Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog

Jacked Up x C99

5 Likes

@ryasco must have a double doctorate in charming the ladies :heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

We have the same problems, I’m just much worse :laughing: I just checked the date on my Space Candy clone, and it was last repotted on July 28th! Yours is significantly happier, for what it’s worth :grin:

I’m really curious how the GDP x platnium huckleberry will be. It just sounds like it’ll be a winner.

1 Like