Winter 2017 - 2018

I didn’t take the chance with this one and re-potted her every time she wanted it.

So, she isn’t exactly pretty, but she is holding up OK! I am hopeful the seeds will take and be healthy. First time I have had the chance to cross with GDP.

6 Likes

I have faith they will be nice and healthy. Your GDP looks way better than the Scott’s OG I made F2’s with and I yielded well over 500 striped, dark, healthy seeds and like 2.5 oz of smoke.

2 Likes

In GDP we trust!

99%

1 Like

Hmmm. Very interesting…

99%

We can trade or I can just send you some lol. I haven’t had a chance to run any of them.

1 Like

I would like to trade. It makes me think my beans have some value, lol.

Lemme get some of these purples off of the vine and we’ll hook up.

1 Like

I love the way the networks work. I just heard from a buddy who happened to drop 6 of these beans, and wouldn’t you know it, he got the male I was hoping for. If the other one (lol) shows, I am really in business. Two female clones are waiting.

2 Likes

She is looking like something special though, have to say you were right! Can’t wait to try some of that, the GDP that is

1 Like

Pay careful attention to my troubles above my friend. Your lesson is there too.

Your 2 flip ready plants will want to go into large buckets after 12 days. Big as you can manage. The Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog especially.

The others, except the GDP, should start to bind up in those containers in a little more than two weeks, depending on your lighting situation. Watch the GDP carefully and be careful to not over water this plant. She moves slowly.

99%

1 Like

I’m really going to try my best with them brother… And ill be rereading to better educate myself.

Ill post frequently so give a heads up if you spot troubles in my horizon…

1 Like

You should be worry free for 2 weeks, then the fan goes on.

1 Like

That is one week from today by my calculations.

1 Like

Yeah, ok then I best get to work on some soil… Of course I needed an oil delivery yesterday FML

Its pretty warm out can I go dig up my back yard? :joy:

Sure, dig all you want, but how is that going to help your grow?

1 Like

Oh so true my friend… Ill figure this out…

So assuming I need (6) 5 gallon buckets how much soil should I get… Like cubic feet wise

1 Like

1 cubic foot is about 7.5 gallons. A little more while it’s fresh and fluffed up still

3 Likes

the rare and unliked male hermie!! ewwwwwww

1 Like

Worst I’ve seen. Was a little surprised it was a Space Candy. I expect that from my crosses more than from a breeder pack, but hey, it is what it is. Or should I say, “was”.

99%

1 Like

A little earlier “up-thread” I mentioned a buddy was growing out some Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise). I was only kidding about the two males, lol.

This plant always takes over 40 days to actually show sex, so he is a little early in his call, but he is an experienced grower, and the pre-flowers are probably male.

Anyway, I think I ended up with two. Just what I needed.

These two need to be re-potted.

3 Likes

That feels better already!

5 Likes