Winter 2017 - 2018

Looks like a man made slice. It’s just too neat for an insect imo.

3 Likes

I’m thinking you are right. I must have flexed the leaf backward at some point earlier today. Don’t see anything like it anywhere else in the room.

Oh well, onward and upward.

2 Likes

Are those dish drain pans under them plants? Also glad to see someone else using milk crates. Getting real hard to find them down hear among the tumbleweeds.

Plants are looking great just don’t think they can be showing sex yet but you never know how quick some show.

Boot trays. There is a store here called Ocean State Job Lot (strange name for a store) that sells these things for under $4. They break as soon as you stand on them, but they work fine up to about 60 pounds.

1 Like

Yeah, its funny how the new crosses have so much vigor. The first two males to show. Some of the hybrid crosses are taking a little longer & I’m guessing Space Candy will be among the last to show. They are miniature in comparison.

I have some that are a month old and a foot tall yet to show sex. Most of the seeds I’ve grown didn’t show till stage two of growth. (staggered leaf growth)

4 Likes

I set the first male into the compost pile in the sun. Hoping it survives long enough to become rabbit food. At 25 Fahrenheit, it won’t make it the night.

3 Likes

Couple of Mug Shots

This is a cross of Orange Hill Special and ? Bag Seed. Put two in the ground. Still no sign of gender, but they both smell incredible already. This one especially.

This is a cross of Agent Orange with a freebie @Muleskinner gave me called XJ13 x Penny Wise. I guess that line fizzled due to smaller yields. Mine wasn’t horrible. Tasted great. I grew out one of these females in the greenhouse last summer. Need to grow more.

And this is a new cross of 9 Lb Hammer with Cannatonic. Mutant growth so far.

7 Likes

Thought I would try something new.

The T5 fixture I have is a pretty good one. There are 4 bulbs on 1 circuit and 2 on another. I have been running 4 white/blue Veg bulbs until today. I flipped on two red bulbs. My guess is they may stretch a bit faster. That should be OK.

5 Likes

Weekly Update

Two more males ID’d (on the floor).

Both are the Jacked Up X C99, and both will be more rabbit food.

7 Likes

It got down into the teens last night.

Frozen rabbit food!

7 Likes

Day 30

Still 14 stubborn plants that don’t want to show their cards.

That would be…

4 Space Candy
2 Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise)
1 9Lb Hammer x Cannatonic
2 Orange Hill Special x ??
3 Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog
1 Jacked Up x C99
1 Agent Orange x C99

The three on the left are rabbit food fattening up!

7 Likes

they are a beautiful shade of green!

2 Likes

Mother nature at work. (with a lot of help from HO T5 unit)

Love the organic approach. The only thing wasted is me!

3 Likes

and the plants potential

haha i kid, i see amazing organic buds being posted all the time!! keeping a low footprint, awesome! are you the one with solar panels as well, that posted a negative power bill?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s me.

Between the 1/4 acre flat yard, a green house, 2 homes worth of insulation, solar panels and a compost pile, I am almost free!

99%

10 Likes

@99PerCent

I’m assuming these are all going to be vegged until they can go in the greenhouse? I really need to build a greenhouse to take advantage of all that free energy!

Well, I am glad you asked.

Actually, all of the females are going to be cloned for the greenhouse. I have many months to go before I am outside again. So I will flower up to 8 females here, take clones from everybody and gift away any excess at that point. I have been contacted by a couple of folks who have already asked.

I was hoping to get a couple of Space Candy Males, and run a half legitimate F2, but right now, no males have shown. Maybe early yet. I also have other pollen in storage as well as one nearing harvest. These will all be subject to crosses after I taste the original plants, or get feedback from those who receive the extras.

Big dreams. :cloud:

3 Likes

I wish I were closer to a legal state, I’d love to trade clones! Sadly The risk of transporting across multiple state lines isn’t worth it :frowning:

Sounds like a plan though, you’ll do great things young padawan!

I wish I felt young! :clock:

2 Likes