Winter 2017 - 2018

I’m 33 and feel 66. I know the feeling. A lifetime of hard labor has done me in early. It amazes me to see all these young kids that don’t know Jack. Can’t even change their own tires or oil. They are missing out, there’s a great satisfaction of doing things yourself, in many areas of life.

6 Likes

Misery just loves company doesn’t it?

My back is killing me. I don’t want my nephews learning what I learned!

• 21 minutes til I can Like again!
2 Likes

Even a hoop with plastic sheeting works. These can be built cheap.

I went a little coo-coo building mine with PVC exterior trim etc, but well worth it just the same. I had a mediocre harvest last summer, but at today’s prices, covered the exorbitant cost of my play house.

10 Likes

Took the worm bin out. Spread out the 14 undecided with the rabbit food out front. Lots more elbow room, for now.

6 Likes

So, I have a couple of plants that are starting to look like the best “looking” plants. Still to early to be certain they are not males, but they are the best of what is growing here.

Space Candy

9Lb Hammer x Cannatonnic

Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise)

Jacked Up x (9Lb Hammer x (No Lights #5 x OG))

5 Likes

On a completely related, but different note,

I have been contacted by the youngster who got started from my extras here.

He has been fostering a Grand Daddy Purple clone which will be coming home shortly.

I am planning on vegging this one, or clones of this this one for at least one biggie in the green house next summer.

I might try some crosses with this plant as well. Taste is fine. The clones have been circulating on this pheno for nearly 2 years between some of my friends locally.

2 Likes

i’d be willing to send or receive clones by mail but only domestically. i don’t see it being too big of a risk so long as it appears like legitimate shipment from a business or something. maybe some ebay tape around the box (have seen that from some online dispensaries)

i also doubt i’d actually go to jail if caught though, i realize some states are a lot less forgiving

4 Likes

So, the numbers are starting to look a lot more typical all of the sudden.
18 Total; Now 11 Undecided.

4 Space Candy
2 Agent Orange x (XJ13 x Penny Wise)
2 Orange Hill Special x ?
1 Agent Orange x C99
1 Jacked Up x C99
1 Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog

Onward and upward.

7 Likes

wow, so you could have 12 females on your hands! excellent!

It could be as many as a dozen. :worried:

1 Like

She’s a little beat up from being root bound. No problem.

There, there, all tucked in for the winter.

Big plans for this lady!

2 Likes

Not even 24 hours later, and already things are looking better.

I forgot how fragrant this plant is. If it mattered at all, this plant needs constant air scrubbing.

But it doesn’t. :imp:

~

5 Likes

Wow, just look at those serations on those leaves. They look like they could cut wood! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I’ll be making cuts all right! :scissors:

@Muleskinner has been very generous over the years.

I have set aside a little cutting of this plant.

I actually had something he was interested in for a change.

I am hoping it can catch up to his current seed grow and make his next flip.

I grabbed a second little node while setting up muley’s.

It’s on the right here.

Rather than toss it, let’s see if it can take root.

5 Likes

End of the week update.

Tossed out 3 males into the freezing weather. The bunnies did not get there in time. I have a few more males coming along. Looks like I will have less than 50/50 on the females.

Today, things are starting to take shape.

Female Count; There is one Space Candy not yet decided.

Otherwise, looks like this so far.

Space Candy; 3

Agent O x C99; 1

Orange Hill
Special x ?; 1

Agent O x XJ; 1

Jacked Up x C99; 1

Jacked Up x
Heavy Nolog; 1

Can of Hammers; 0

Aside from having to wait to see what Can of Hammers is about, I am happy for this turn out.

~

Grand Daddy Purple

I took the top for @Muleskinner last night. I think it will be fine. The tiny one is still with us too.

This is Jacked Up x (9lb Hammer x (No Lights #5 x OG)). Lots of stretch. First female to show.

4 Likes

So, the first female, also gets cloned first. I have taken the two bows from the 2nd node. Now I will top it.

When the bows from the first node get a bit bigger, they get pruned. This one needs to veg for a bit longer and be flipped.

Rockin in the clone dome now in the Stud Shack recently vacated by a Miss Universe x Harlequin male. The pollen is now in jars.

Top the original plant and back into veg

99%

7 Likes

Took 13 cuts in total today.

There are a couple more in the veg closet that will also get the treatment. These are already mostly spoken for between seeding here and a local medical user.

Now we have …

1 Grand Daddy Purple for @Muleskinner
1 tiny GDP; looks like it may live.

Space Candy 1: 2
Space Candy 2: 2
Space Candy 3: 2

Jacked Up x Heavy Nolog: 2
Jacked Up x C99: 2
Agent Orange x C99: 3

The first shot is right after I took them. Drooping pretty good.

That’s a little better.

3 Likes

And better still this morning

It’s just the way this plant looks. :eye:

Grand Daddy Purple
@Muleskinner’s cut

7 Likes

Yo ho ho hold on a second here. Some of the females are looking a little light green this morning. Quick check on things indicates some are becoming root bound, and so the two in the middle have new containers.

This also means I can expect more of this, so, everything moves forward, a little ahead of schedule. :train:

Stud Shack has a Space Candy on the left and a bag seed male (Orange Hill Special x ?) on the right that seems nearly perfect in size, vigor and scent. I’ll keep these two and the rest are compost.

Night Watch is still on duty.

I really miss my 4’ tent!

99%

6 Likes