Wondering if anyone is growing seeds I’ve sent out?

:cowboy_hat_face: sorry dont have any of yours to grow here in Texas :mage:

1 Like

What do you have fro DJ Short?

1 Like

That’s gonna be a beauty my friend.
Keep me posted

1 Like

Azure haze , Vanilluna and CK .from a few years back.

4 Likes

Id be interested in making some shiska seeds in the spring, the strain sounds legendary.

2 Likes

If I happen to make more I’ll message you my seed stock is pretty much depleted at the moment. I’ve received another growers version of Shiska I’ll be growing a few out to see what there like.

3 Likes

Has anyone posted pics of your gifted gear @ShiskaberrySavior ?

What’s your big plans for the bmb lime kush cake?

1 Like

Not any real plan other than finding a couple female keepers possibly a decent male if one shows himself.

Wouldn’t mind seeding the Cookie Monster to a male lime kush down the road. Also got a Mac stomper male that might get in on the action also.

Only @Senor_frijoles i believe has sent me some pictures of some stuff I’ve sent out not many others yet but it’s ok eventually stuff will get grown out.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. I’m a sucker for lime terpes.

Thanks I was just curious

1 Like

Mysterion v3 buds, round two, after a short reveg.

V3 is from the floral pheno, but I’m getting lime and fuel in the one I keep around.

9 Likes

don’t tkink I have gotten any seeds from you.

But I had a local offer me Grape Soda - wonder if related to grape pie :+1:

curious on the BMB stuff - they seem to have a hella Lemon terp male - have you tried any ?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: +

1 Like

Not too sure on the soda I acquired the pie from a member that was here but has since vanished .

Grape pie around week 7
Will be my first time harvesting BMB stains coming up but all are looking good black garlic is starting to stand out amongst the group.

6 Likes

Here’s BMB black hole .

6 Likes

And the black garlic .

7 Likes

locked-sm2

1 Like

Racking my brain trying to remember who sent me Cookie Monster?

Who ever it was thank you she’s a beast and smell is off the chart so much I might have to sneak a early tester .

12 Likes

Could it be @GrumpyOldBastards ??

“Wouldn’t last a day in my jar” lol

2 Likes

She’s gonna need a big jar to contain her . I don’t think you and I could smoke her up in a week let alone a day .

2 Likes

Not sure who gave it to you, but Cookie Monster is @JohnnyPotseed’s creation, I believe.

4 Likes

Haha. You’re most definitely right.

Speaking of big jars :thinking:
Are you familiar with these?
I tried it, and it’s my go to now
(80gal totes tho)

10 Likes