Wondering if anyone is growing seeds I’ve sent out?

Well who ever it was they definitely gave it the right name .

5 Likes

Glad you like her cuz! that’s a cross I did of Frankenstein x GSC

edit… that was meant for @ShiskaberrySavior sorry @Cormoran didn’t mean to send in reply to you cuz lol

5 Likes

She definitely looks the part perfect name for her.

3 Likes

That you took the time to come in here with the question and compliment says a lot cuz lol I appreciate that! hope you took clones?

She IS a lovely plant too!!

3 Likes

I’ve seen a video on those buckets looks like they should work well. when my room used to be full Id use locker tubs to cure now I just hang 14 days trim and vacuum seal then into the freezer to cure .

2 Likes

Lol several she’s earned a spot in the foreseeable future.
Thought I’d add cookies was always a finicky poor producer you’ve definitely proved me wrong in saying that anymore.

3 Likes

Well, thb cuz…the mother WAS a Frankenstein I hit with GSC pollen. So the dominant traits are Frankenstein, with a bit of GSC to season her. lol

edit… @ShiskaberrySavior , looking closely at that pic, I can see more Frankenstein than GSC.

3 Likes

Well what ever she turns out to be definitely a nice plant . I’ll have to look up Frankensteins makeup .

1 Like

I’ll maybe add Frankenstein onto the name tag.

This bud has a surprisingly delicious aroma of pungent sweet mango and a taste of sweet citrus with a hint of pungent mango upon exhale. Frankenstein buds have small pebble-shaped dense fluffy neon green nugs that are completely covered with fiery orange hairs and patches of frosty minty

2 Likes

Just a FYI 3 letters went out today if your waiting on seeds from me there in the mail.

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior …lol if you google ‘Frankenstein’ strain you’ll see ‘lineage unknown, breeder unknown’ That’s because when I made her in the late '90s-'00s, I was pure old school gorilla…
I’ve posted her lineage here a couple times but to keep you from having to hunt it up lol here’s the lineage;
white russian…19-25% 50/50
sour diesel…17-23% 50/50
the pure(skunk#1)…15-19% 65/35 indica dom
blueberry…16-24% 80/20 indica dom
white rhino…14-20% 100% indica
hawaiian snow…18-24% 100% sativa
G13…22-24% 70/30 indica

crossed back with;
White Russian BX1
sour diesel BX1
then added Maui wowie…20-28% 80/20 indica

These numbers are form tests
Frankenkstein - 60% Sativa/40% Indica
avg THC - 24%
avg CBD - 1.6%
avg cbn - .05%

13 Likes

Thanks not a lot of info I’d found . I’ll copy paste that info for reference.

1 Like

Those in the marijuana community who needed to know, knew. lol But when I passed out seeds and clones all over the country, I always said ‘don’t use my name’…Due to being gorilla.
Now there are a couple of review sites that are using my name in conjunction with Frankenstein, as the breeder.

6 Likes

Medman x shiskaberry

15 Likes

I would be PSYCHED to eventually get some Frankenstein from ya DrFrankenstein!!!

And I don’t think I have gotten any beans from ya @ShiskaberrySavior so for once I am NOT guilty of stashing/hoarding them :smiley:.

But putting that many beans out into the world pretty much guarantees that some are being grown! Beautiful plants across all your pics here! :+1:

3 Likes

Those pics and @ShiskaberrySavior descriptions make me want that cookie monster. Sounds fire🔥 as hell.
Great work @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Grape pie x snow lotus from @GrowHard

8 Likes

That cut looks very much like the Grape Pie mom, and that is not a bad thing at all. GP is an amazing cut, and Im glad to see it represented like this. Im still going through my catalogue, but Im sure there are still more of these in there.

Thank you
-GH

5 Likes

For those that received Medman x Shiska cross from me here’s a update on the finished buds .
Excellent producer
Lime berry smell and taste
Solid bud high calax to leaf development
Easy grower not finicky likes getting pushed with no complaints.
Nice uplifting buzz with some body tingle .
Smooth smoke with no black ash.

All in all a great daytime smoke

10 Likes

I wish I had your seeds they look like straight fire.Good job on filling those buds out I aspire to be as awesome someday.

1 Like