Wondering if anyone is growing seeds I’ve sent out?

Shoot me a pm with your mailing info I can send a few out your way this coming week if you’d like .

1 Like

have you talked with @Doulovebeef? you might find it interesting to compare notes he grew a Frankenstein cut as one of his primary commercial product for a dispensary.

and I think he also made some frankenstein hybrids

4 Likes

No, I wasn’t aware of every grower that eventually got some Frankenstein. i do know there were a couple that ended up in commercial grower’s hands though. That’s cool too lol it didn’t have any impact on me from the west coast area.

3 Likes

yeah he said it was the most popular strain at his dispensary in oklohoma

1 Like

That I can believe lol it flies off the shelves here in the Tulsa area whenever I turn some loose!
@Doulovebeef hasn’t been seen here since last year.

1 Like

I know Its becoming one of my favourites currently. That and the poison ivy x dosido cant wait for both strains to get some cure under there belts , should triple A grade smoke by the new year.

3 Likes

Ok lol It was here in Oklahoma also for sale to the dispos from someone other than me! lol That’s great to hear. But as far as I know, I’m the only one in OK with it atm. So he must’ve just ran it a couple of times, and now isn’t active?

I wouldn’t be upset if more growers had Frankenstein going! It needs to be shared…

Over the years, especially in the early 2000s, i gave a lot of seeds and cuttings out to friends all over the midwest and westernmost US.

lol I had the east coast area sewed up for it though!

3 Likes

Thought I’d bump this to the top . Anyone growing any shiskaberry I’d sent out yet.

Was really hoping someone was making some fresh seed .

3 Likes

Not me cuz, I don’t happen to have any of that one. Can I DM you though?

2 Likes

Names sound tasty.

That’s what I said :laughing:

I think he is out.
Anybody wanna trade for a seed run?

1 Like

You bet message away any time no need to ask .

dont believe i have any of your strains sorry What ?? are your strains??

2 Likes

Up at the top of the post are a few that I’ve sent out. Actually none I’d claim as mine just reproducing some of the seeds I’ve received from friends.

2 Likes

Thought I’d bump this post up .
Wondering who’s received seeds in the last few days should be arriving at there destination soon!

4 Likes

Some kicking chicken.

1 Like

I’m shocked more people don’t grow or at least they don’t document more of the free seeds they get .

What good is holding onto 25 lifetimes worth of pot beans.

Nice work on them shiska. Any chances you still have grape pie beans ?

3 Likes

I would if I had any. I’m dealing with everything I need to grown and have 4 plants but the other seeds I planted failed

2 Likes

is grape pie really cherry pie x grape stomper?

I had thought it was just another cookies hybrid, but cherry pie x grape stomper sounds awesome.

@ShiskaberrySavior what did you think of this one? I saw a cut available locally.

2 Likes

Grape pie is cherry pie x snow lotus. It was one growhard produced . Going on 3 years she’s still in my rotation.

9 Likes