World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

@HolyAngel well she is on a dead ass perfect run , I can do no better for her . Will admit she is stunning looking and appears she might stack , not golf ball it . If she does stack yield will be impressive . Her smell is still light

4 Likes

@HolyAngel

You finished high school and paid attention huh :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Technically no, dropped out and ran away from home at 15 :smile: Got my GED at 18 for $7.50 and one afternoon at the local community college with no practice or review. :cake:

She probably pisses me off more than she impresses me lol, but the bracht to leaf ratio is crazy high. Trimming is like 5 min. When she does develop her scents and she’s dialed in, there’s like 9 different smells in there that hold through in the cure. They all come through in a mouth coating flavor too. It’s not loud like cookies shit. Most things aren’t. But It’s smoke that you know you fucked up taking too much half way into the first bong hit before you’ve cleared anything :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Well you rep’d yourself well and spoke very well , I finally watched it . Didn’t like it , lol , but you did well man . Just not my gig

4 Likes

I’ve actually gotten visuals from a stupid frosty super silver haze before. Nothing crazy but kind of like when you close your eyes theres still something going on. Almost like a more mild cubensis trip.

Nowadays i mostly just get more visual acuity from strains

HG

3 Likes

I’ve had seriously trippy visuals only once. It involved Moroccan hash and a steam roller made from a paper towel tube with a foil bowl. Ah, to be young and foolish again!

6 Likes

Ah thank you! I was nervous af at first and rushed a bit here and there, hate hearing my voice, but overall had a good time. I honestly didn’t think I’d be first, or on there at all really. I’m generally not one to toot my own horn. Rather be anonymous. One of the reasons I was masked up the whole time.

9 Likes

Sup champ? Hope all is well, everything looks awesome as always

4 Likes

All good except miss sweetcheeks gotta go back home in a few days, gonna miss the shit out of her

7 Likes

Oh that sucks…. Enjoy brotha

3 Likes

Thinking about asking her to just stay and hang , till like the end of the year , lol . Never had more fun than this week , besides hot she loves bud like me , and is just as stupid as I am, maybe more so cause she is so young .
She has not been able to walk in 3 days , I’m playing Dr. jet . Seems to me her leg is just fine but her boobs ass n Gucci need some attention , lol she hobbled around the kitchen last night making a dinner for us . She was so proud of it , I ate it , only cause I felt I had to . Was maybe the worst dinner I ever had and I don’t feel well this morning , she wanted to make breakfast I said NO , let’s go to Waffle House …… I ate runny nasty eggs and burnt bacon n cold toast for breakfast , told her it was AWESOME :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::+1::8ball:

9 Likes

Dumbass :rofl:

4 Likes

What’s so dumb about that , what ya gonna do with her leg ??, It is not broken , but bad nuff it’s black n blue all way around her thigh I know it hurts like Hell

4 Likes

Just laughing at you at you Dr Feelgood. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey I’m having fun she is too , just think when I’m 109 she will be of breeding age , then we won’t look like I hired her for the evening if I take her out

5 Likes

Lol , been there too. As long as it’s not food poisoning you’ll be good. Have fun brother, for real

3 Likes

No just not done well , she tried , and we were smoking dabs all afternoon , she was wasted

3 Likes

All those shitty looking Tiny cuts @Mr.greenbee sent are now doing fine .

Due to my superior skill set , not his shit sending job

Lmao

Damn need to put down the lost cake

5 Likes

Yeah I zoomed in on the photo you posted of them. There looking good did you decide if cap junky up next I just pulled back up to the job site but I’ll be around this evening.

2 Likes

nothing wrong with paying for companionship ! ugly mofos like me need love too lmao. just wish they took i owe you’s lol

3 Likes