World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Grizzly Purple Kush and Alien OG are very visual. Thai’s also have very perceptual effects. Kosher Kush is one I have right now which has some slight perceptual effects when used at high dosage.

3 Likes

Enjoy each and every moment brother, nice to see you so happy and enthused. It truly is, I can only imagine the cloud you’ve been on all week. You are a good friend and a blessing to have in anyone’s life as you are one of the good ones. And they are as you say “so few and far between nowadays”sad but true. We’ve gotta hold onto those when they come along as for all we know it may be the last we come across

5 Likes

She got the call, got like 6 weeks to get her ready, maybe in octo tomorrow , have to check roots

2 Likes

What up grundleishous @MyLittleGrundle

2 Likes

Been so much happening , I can’t remember ……… are they in flower yet ?

: )

2 Likes

Is who in flower yet @ifish

2 Likes

The kush off

Last I seen was a wc frosty fan
What week are they ?

Trying to squeeze a few more pics out of you : )

Any close ups ?

3 Likes

So WC TK SK TAHOE in week 5 . Tomorrow I’ll update with pics . Dosido GDP ICC in week one , 30 day stagger . 2 WC and 2Lost Cap in 3rd tent week one like Dosi n GDP N ICC

KEEP UP would ya :sunglasses:

Up next when Kush off comes down will be ChemD , Gielsel , Apple Fritter and Cap Junky , they go into octos tomorrow to veg till Kush Off is done , like 6 weeks out

7 Likes

You can get distracted easily on your topic lol

4 Likes

It’s more like the “Puss Off”

3 Likes

She must really like your dogs. I know she’s tired of your ass. :rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta be it

2 Likes

That and your endless supply of Kind. Did you trip and injure her so she can’t run away. :rofl: Pulling some “Misery” shit.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the hot rod she likes it too

3 Likes

No she fell off little wall between hot tub and pool , landed sideways on it in her leg , then about broke a finger when she hit the ledge on pool side .

Was doing a balance beam display for me on it , made me call her Nadia … . Girl has game I’ll give her that , no moves on the beam , but game :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve owned my share of hot rods. Panties always optional.

3 Likes

Actually she ain’t into cars , could care less , now my 42 inch computer monitor , oh yeah more her style she’s a kid

5 Likes

Kidz these days. :rofl:

2 Likes

Siri what is an aluminum racing valve?

2 Likes

I don’t get it

2 Likes