World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

That’s lil miss honey boo boo asking Siri on her iphone. Do yourself a favor and don’t try and understand whats going on in my head. :rofl:

3 Likes

No daddy took iPhone away , has mobile hot spot and a shit flip phone

Lol

She hates it I love it won’t let her near my iPhone 14 or whatever it is

3 Likes

Yeah your head is different , I shall keep that in mind

2 Likes

So dogs-weed-wifi. Don’t remind her that Starbucks offer’s free wifi.

2 Likes

What’s good Jet!!! Glad to hear all the fun you’re having. Plants look great bro. Things are good here. Just got done trimming the Frankenstein up. So nice. Huge dense nugs, easy trimming and man potent nug. Creamy funk with a tangerine finish. Very nice buzz. I’ll take some pics later, if I remember. Lol

Grundle

5 Likes

Have her and fem seeds of her , need to run one day, lol

How good is the bud in comparison ??? @MyLittleGrundle

1 Like

Up way before crack of dawn , said bye bye to my little helper , sent her on her way befor me traffic kicks in . Already bummed , gotta defol 4 plants , up pot 4 plants , don’t feel like doing any of it 🥲 Still dark out , can’t sleep , gonna be a long boring day , back to reality , lol

9 Likes

Good morning :coffee:

Those curved 42 inch monitors with 240hz refresh rates and 1 millisecond respond time will always get em going :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah , kids these days

2 Likes

The Frankenstein is a keeper. So far everyone loves it. Makes my face a little numb and very relaxing. Not sedative just a pleasant feeling. I’m enjoying it.

Grundle

3 Likes

Tk

25 Likes

WC

23 Likes

ICC

Dosido

GDP

22 Likes

SK , man she REEKS

Tahoe , beautiful !!!

WC

Lost Cap , killing it

25 Likes

Moms are happy happy

Cuts happy

Gotta up pot these 4

20 Likes

Hey Jet,

Do you denode your ladies at all or just let em grow all natural?

HG

2 Likes

I never cut a plant only LST

4 Likes

Tahoe is looking CHOICE , gonna yield , sticky as hell can’t be touched , great smell already

5 Likes

+morning masked bandit @HolyAngel spit it out already would you…

3 Likes

I had the Tahoe but i thought it was a weak little bitch of a plant and tossed it before flowering :joy: mine could’ve been infected tho too idk. interested to see how she turns out though since you have her looking nice. I’d suspect the TK (and WC too, Mac…) would smash it… but only one way to find out :yum:

Everything is looking great :heart_eyes: !

4 Likes