World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

she aint no wimp here, right with WC n TK, 6, foot 5 , 4 foot wide , looks OUTSTANDING!!!

5 Likes

yeah see what the smoke is like. I tossed the skunk tangerine for the same reason. Weak little plants that didn’t wanna grow at all compared to everything else I had. maybe it was just timing or something on the cuts I got :man_shrugging:

I’m at least getting the skunk tangerine back soon to try again.

5 Likes

ST is my thickest widest plant, stinks 4x the others so far, beautuful smell , not as tall she likes to go wide and THICK

6 Likes

Sounds like cheese, another skunk line. Good to know tho for sure. Hoping to see here in a couple weeks tops along with the Bubba Kush.

7 Likes

3 month cured Mac 1 just lit up my world, taste would need to be tried to understand just how good it is. Power is outrageous too, im LIT

10 Likes

Cant stand it, dont wanna do it, keep putting it off, the Mac joint didnt help any of that, lol, she got some couch lock in her, but i gotta go deal with this wild Dosido plant that is taking over the Flower tent . Thing will explode the tent ifn i dont do it. Last time i had a plant do this, wait, NOT last time, last time was Goji, and it was SUPERB, but the time fore that one, thing took over, didnt contain it, killed other plants, yielded a metric shit ton of SHIT bud…lol…dont know this plant, from seed, could do anything, so she gotta be whacked and contsained. @SamwellBB you seen a wild ass Dosido #9 in your woods???

7 Likes

God I hope you get a killer pheno , if not I’ll drop my pack soon, but I’m really hoping this one’s STELLAR!

4 Likes

I have 2 actually. Didnt have room for the 2nd in the tents, so she went outside. She was kinda a runt, not full runt, but she was “slow” . Put her outside like 3 weeks ago, maybe two. EXPLODED…prolly gonna be seen from space wehn she flowers…ill go take a shitty cell pic, too lazy to pul camera out

6 Likes

In full sun, sucking 2.5 gallons a day in veg

One in Tent is 3x that size :see_no_evil:

15 Likes

Fuck it, finish the Mac joint and then im going into the Dosido jungle. Ill warm up on the ICC she is in beast mode also, will need it, then maybe i will be able to see the 2 GDP’sd behind them , this is gonna suck, no Edwina Siccors hands to help me…

7 Likes

The Kush Off is back. Nice little Vacay the pussy wagon is always nice. :yum:

6 Likes

She is so worth it. :100:

4 Likes

Oh thank Heaven that is over, should buy me 2 weeks of solid nothing to do but fill rez’s. PHEW.

GDP’s, not impressive, ALL others are !

17 Likes

Honey Boo Boo gone :dizzy_face:, life goes on. My back can now heal…i NEVER ignored the plants however :grin:

7 Likes

Your tongue can get some rest too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am sure it will atrophy a bit, not getting a daily workout session :joy::thinking::crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Give you a tip. These street kids talk to each other. So watch your shit and if a different honey boo boo shows up out the blue. Question it. :100:

5 Likes

you know the little part that connects it to your mouth on the bottom? That is so sore i cannot eat today

6 Likes

Here we go. :rofl: Just a lil ass man.

5 Likes

DUDE…we have talked about this, We see the world differently. Perception is reality my friend, come to know this as fact

6 Likes

NOT an ass man…Face man, then boobs

5 Likes