World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Gave away a pack of SR OG just a few months back, i ran a whole pack, found nothing i liked in it

Not a whole pack, maybe half, do Dawson maybe??? Someone here has them and they were straight Pro P in his packaging, we use to talk on OpenGrow years ago

3 Likes

You kidding me? For f@&$ sakes I’ve been looking for her for a couple years now, even talked to the prof himself who couldn’t help out as only speakeasy had any left and wouldn’t ship to Canada . That was 2021

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I have F2’s from motz but idk how stable they’d be or if it’d be what youre looking for.

5 Likes

No kidding eh? Lol ask and he shall receive. Guess I was asking the wrong people :man_facepalming:t2: you have any plans for them? If not I’ll gladly swap ya for them. Love to look through, F2’s should be even more diverse too. Lol what are the odds! Maybe my luck is returning :pray:t3:
@HolyAngel got no idea how stoked I am just to hear this

5 Likes

Seroius …really…damn cant remember who got them. I posted pics of them in a thread here, seach Salmon River, its here somewhere.

The run of it was cursed, you know, we have all had those kind of grows, All thst could go wrong did, so not finding good doesnt mean anything. I just know …wait…its coming bsck to me…ah, no , it isnt…stoner :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Absolutely unreal ! Like I almost can’t believe I missed it, at one point Torontoke was trying to help me get some too but couldn’t locate ANY. That reminds me I haven’t seen him in forever I hope he’s well. Great guy. It’s literally making me sick hearing you gave away a pack…. Literally

3 Likes

I gave away like 3 packs of what i called cursed seeds to me, figuring the curse would not follow the seeds to their new owners.

4 Likes

I searched it but can’t find it, Holy came up first talking about it in Sep 22, then there’s a million posts with natures essence as it has SROG in it

3 Likes

5103c713c36120de14f39588a06b92a406bd2fd5_2_666x500 @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

took me 12 seconds , lol

3 Likes

Man, kinda bummed about that, not gonna lie. Wonder who got em

3 Likes

i cannot remember to be honest, ive given away a lot of stuff over the years

3 Likes

Oh my bad @Jetdro, You sent me what was left of that cursed pack and it fucked my whole room up. None of them made it and I lost all of the OGAH’s then too. Still got some OGAH from Shishka to run.

DM me where these are going @TopShelfTrees1 and I’ll get em on the way tomorrow.

4 Likes

O.M.G

No way

O.M. G

@HolyAngel

5 Likes

Oh shit ! So they were cursed huh :thinking: craziness, I didn’t think that was really a thing! Damn. I just went to your thread. (Apologies haven’t been in a week) and boom SROG , hell you guys were very recently talking about it! In fact that pack of BB sounds killer too, never tried black rosé myself but you know it’s gotta be good! I appreciate you very much! Thank you, absolutely stoked ! Hell you got me dosi and now this! I truly owe you one. Just ask and I’ve got you, for real :facepunch:t2: thanks again!

3 Likes

What is he sending you???

3 Likes

The Salmon River OG F2’s from Motz/OleReynard. Unless you wanna usurp him and I send them to you lol

4 Likes

Hell No…would take a week to 'splain the debacle that went on here when they ran , dont even want to think about it

3 Likes

Nice to see you are back to your posting self. :sunglasses: Morning Jet.

3 Likes

bored now miss my company

3 Likes