World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Woop’d :rofl: or Whipp’d

1 Like

lol i enjoy the wc vs tk debate and back n forth from jet and holy. gives off younger brother older brother vibes “i can smoke you under the table” haha

4 Likes

Well I’m gonna grow both :100:

So , we shall see

5 Likes

Ifish taught me well , I’m rolling thanks to his direction

6 Likes

How’s the mac compared to capulator grown , curious if jet growen looks different : )

2 Likes

He did just as good on his last run . He is a good grower

3 Likes

Yo what’s up

3 Likes

Chilln , you ?

3 Likes

Have had WC. Buddy loves it. It’s okay but it doesn’t really have a ton of flavor tbh. Never had TK though. Not really a race fanatic. The first of the Mother’s Milk girls was pretty racy…seems to have settled down after a couple months cure.

3 Likes

Tahoe OG is one of my favorites.

4 Likes

Morning my brotha! How goes it in the heat like the bowels of hell?

4 Likes

Yeah it’s gonna be 100 up here today, gotta be able to cook breakfast on the pavement down there. Hope you and the pups are staying nice and cool!

4 Likes

Literally! Like melt the flesh off your feet barefoot type shit! Crazy, I’m not built like you guys 100 I’d not leave the house or someone’s pool! 95 kills me

5 Likes

but then they cant handle our cold… well u prob cant handle my cold haha

3 Likes

Don’t forget I’m the guy standing in water to my waist/chest just above freezing , in -10 to -20 degree temps gloveless drifting for giants. Cold I can do, and enjoy as long as I’m prepared, heat not so much , just crushes me instantly plus I feel gross always too

3 Likes

same way. cold i can warm up (to a point -40 just aint fun in any way. but heat just makes it hard to breath sweaty musty uncomfortable sticky and bugs. its like torture

4 Likes

I like heat, it make me stoned and super lazy like I’ve chain-smoked some kush ^^

3 Likes

Exaaaaactly! Bugs too good call, not a single one but the one on the end of my leader (fake of course) in the winter, summertime you either load up on nasty bug spray :nauseated_face: or you sit there swatting and still getting bit, and crawling all over your stuff, going in your drink etc.
:thinking:

4 Likes

Like over 100 degree heat ? @Fuel

3 Likes

im a sweater so they make me itch and stick to me just gets annoying and itchy lol

3 Likes