World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Lastly yup 95-104, but oceanic side … so next week we will get a mess made from tempest and rains. I like it too.
I’m baked as fuck, i missed the opportunity to be gross in mentioning the great opportunities it generate with the love one lol. Oh god i’m trash right now, i return to my cavern.

5 Likes

Haha enjoy @Fuel I LOVE IT! im pretty high myself. 95 is about where it gets unbearable for me ironically. I mean somewhere with less humidity I’m sure I would enjoy it more , I love being on a beach in the heat, or in the water, on a boat etc. but here it would be 95 and 80-90% humidity :nauseated_face: just nasty !

4 Likes

Hell yeah i understand more, with this RH it’s like the hottest places of asia. Can’t handle this kind of weather too, i’ve the impression to be cooked alive.

2 Likes

Shit , having an artic breeze here today , a chilly 98 right now , bit humidity is only 59 percent so that’s better :see_no_evil:

Bad news in the flower tent , I’ll speak of it later , let’s just say I’m ashamed of myself and am Also laughing at myself about it .

In the Kush Off tent , but not them , the newer set .

I need glasses

Go to HEB to buy chicken for the dogs , end up fighting over the last 5 pound bag of it with another shopper . Suddenly I notice it’s a lady , near my age , nice figure . I had already grabbed 6 5 pounders , had my hand on the last one when she goes hey that’s mine .
I fought till I noticed she was pretty , and no ring , said you can have it if you go out with me and smiled . She huffed n went off.

Lmao

I followed her , said I was sorry gave her the chicken . Asked if she needed another bag of it I had plenty .she smiled

So gotta get cleaned up for a dinner date

Wish me luck

Damn , on a roll here , gotta roll it while it lasts , they never do

L8R

14 Likes

Right on brother. That is how it happens. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Oh not with her , the cheap hooker hanging outside the HEB

:boom:

6 Likes

Sick fuck. :rofl:

3 Likes

I was just kidding

2 Likes

I know. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Her name is Angel , 58 , talked well , has snap and a nice ass .

2 Likes

Cool all you had to do was be nice and give her chicken. :100:

2 Likes

Yeah , gotta be cool, she is like a real woman ,

3 Likes

Go back to basics women 101.

2 Likes

This was at noon here. Like the gates of hell!

6 Likes

I feel for you but we had you beat in Ontario, Canada at 2:21pm today. Just crazy.

7 Likes

Nice spacing.
Very nice looking.

2 Likes

:hot_face:

9 Likes

lmao. nice one. almost thought u snagged a gilf, instead you snagged a pocket pussy with 50% herpes! gamble !

3 Likes

Holly shit, stay cool brother.

7 Likes

It’s a dry heat…

8 Likes