World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

We got high humidity here which does not help. Up here in the north we don’t normally get these temps but not much to do about it. I can’t wait to get to the lake.

5 Likes

It’s was 85 today. Perfect growing weather. It’s coming next week though.

6 Likes

That is still cocking. I always had to were a long sleeve shirt. The no sweating is my biggest problem out that way.

5 Likes

I just gotta say…

It was hot yesterday…

2 Likes

Haha love it, enjoy your chicken broski! :wink:

2 Likes

Road trip out to the west coast almost there left Thursday night . Got a fairy ride booked for 5 pm tonight can’t miss it .

6 Likes

have a save trip! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate it should be a great time anything is better than having to work.
Weathers excellent bit smoky but where isn’t it this year . Just hoping no road closures due to fires is all.

5 Likes

Thanks appreciate it

1 Like

122 degrees wtf bro did I read that right

3 Likes

My wife sent me a message yesterday it was 105 in Fort Erie right by the lake with a nice breeze! Absolutely nuts! I can only remember seeing 100 once before in recent memory . Gonna be like hades here soon enough. I can only imagine 122 @ReikoX thats just ludicrous!

7 Likes

Morning. Jet and cannabis freaks. Its perfect weather in the Valley. Perfect cannabis growing weather.

The stretch is on.

10 Likes

My Octopot lady been outside 3 weeks gonna look like those

You should run them outside man

6 Likes

They don’t make an Octo pot big enough for these roots.

3 Likes

I’m going to have you school me on them when I set up my indoor this fall.

4 Likes

You could bury a 50 gallon barrel of nutes and put a pot on top.
Octo x100 :joy::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d still run a 6 gallon octo with plants that size
Just hook auto rez to it , simple , or fill everyday . I believe an octo can support a 3 lb plant , grown many over a pound dry indoors with them

7 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work. Grrrrrr I have to check PH and shit.

4 Likes

So tonight will be the best UFC fight in years

Poirier vs Gaethje 2

Has the chance of being a brutal war , both hit and can take a hit with the best in their business . I think it’s gonna be a great fight .

If my money was on the line id have to go with Dustin .

Anyone here gonna watch it ?

5 Likes