World Of Seeds - Pure Origin Collection - Afghan Kush

Definitely you’re not a leaf yanker frech|nullxnull, great job so far … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Hahaha. Was looking at those photos and I know they would be a lot prettier with some pruning. But I rarely pull leafs in flower.

I always contemplate in my head. But I’ve been burned a few times when I have tried. I think it would work better if I did it more often. Vs a large pruning very periodically

4 Likes

In case you miss it here’s really good info about it … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

Haha oh George great info. Clear as mud man! I’ll just stick to not yanking. Or maybe yanking whatever the plant tells me to do, i shall ask them :slight_smile: sometimes they ask for haircuts if you listen closely enough. Others tell me to screw off.

5 Likes

Well, lot’s of info indeed, you just have to pick up the one that suits you the most … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

Opened up the top of the plants a bit

13 Likes

Im going to have to order some of that oyster flour. All I could find at the local store was crushed oyster shells. How long did it take for the flour to start working?
Looking really good!

2 Likes

Man, I would love to own seeds of Afghan Kush X Blue Velvet I think that would be a killer cross.

1 Like

I believe it was about a week when the problem stopped progressing, I didn’t follow enough but prior the deficiency was gaining rapidly then slowed then just stopped. It never repaired it self, but never got worse.

Those seeds still havnt shown up by the way, ontario mail is a shit show lol, hopefully soon.

2 Likes

If you wanna test it out I will deffinetly send you some once complete. Should be quite a few, Lil plant looks loaded.

2 Likes

Dammit. Should have used priority. It’s the only guaranteed mail during covid-19. I have used regular mail twice since covid-19 and both times I regretted it

4 Likes

I have only lost one permanently. Lots taking 3 week one a month.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Plants are doing great. One plant is mainly growing only seeds and is just loaded. The others are growing seeds as well but also have long hairs growing as well.

I have clones of the 2 good females saved now as well.

Extra pollen is now nice and dry and in the freezer just got to get some ready to send off.

16 Likes

I’m sorry yall that it’s been so long. Spring chores are all anyways. Here’s where we’re at, 12 weeks was Sunday. The one is very much done just need to find some time to harvest all the seeds are nice and ripe. As for the other two they still need time. But the ones buds basically never grew? Lol.

image000002(15) image000000(26)

22 Likes

Looking good @Chronickyle

2 Likes

Have you picked a bud and let it dry to see what the seeds look like?

2 Likes

Harvested one whole plant actually. Seeds were mature a while ago just been trying to let these other 2 plants finish maturing. Well mainly letting the one finish, as the others buds are a joke. But seeds are also done in both of those.

6 Likes

Did you sneak one down on us and no photos of seeds and your hard work :slight_smile:
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Well havnt shucked anything. Just defanned and put it in the trim bowl gave it some spins and threw it in the hang dryer.

5 Likes

Hey man. What’s the status with this one? Did you get 'em shucked? :slight_smile:
:guitar:

2 Likes