World Of Seeds - Pure Origin Collection - Afghan Kush

Funny you say that I took new pictures tonight but I’m almost out of data, so gotta wait till I’m at my house tommorow so I can actually post them. If it wasn’t for the lack of data I would of uploaded an hour or 2 ago

3 Likes

All doing great, slight calcium deficiency on number 2, but not surprised havnt checked ph or ppm for most this grow. Added some crushed oyster shell to the girls. I think my favorite now is tied between 3 and 7 and best boy is number 4.

14 Likes

Looking good… nice color.

Thanks. They were a lot fuller. But had to defoliate to manage humidity.

Just a quick shot in the tent. Too busy at the farm to post many details on this update. Pollen started to drop today on one male. Wish I had a seperate tent set up for the males. But oh well. At least I’m venting outside.
Noticed a beautiful spicy smell as I was reaching across the tent as well.

18 Likes

Good thing those 2 autos are ready for harvest. Or else they would be coated in seeds as well. Gotta cut them down the next couple days if I find some time. Anyone know how long I can wait to harvest those autos before they start to grow seeds. Don’t want to ruin the buds but would be nice to ripen up another week.

2 Likes

What is that little cutie pie :heart_eyes: at the bottom center of the first pic? Nice flower tops. Gorgeous color.

3 Likes

Auto purple kush about 70 days old I believe. Have to double check.

2 Likes

24 Likes

Looking great! :beers:

1 Like

Indeed! Surely looking great! Major leaves and nice purple buds coming…!

3 Likes

The purple their is actually a male flower :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Coming along nicely! It takes a couple days after the pistils are hit with pollen before they start to change color. After about a week there might be a little something forming, but nothing you would notice smoking a bud. If you waited until the seeds are between 2 and 3 weeks old you would be ruining your smoking experience. By week 4 seeds would be popping in a bowl full of weed when the lighter hits them.

3 Likes

Still grand, no less… :smile: Are those pollen sacks? Wow!

2 Likes

Yes pollen sacks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s most likely purple because it has higher levels of anthocyanines than the other males

3 Likes

Strawberry banana kush

Blue velvet

Cindy 99

Afghan kush #2

Afghan kush #3

Afghan kush #7

I have now killed off all the males, I have saved pollen from the group and #4 and #6.
#6 was my favorite male in the end.

Should have some interesting crosses coming out of here. Afghan kush x blue velvet should be interesting

23 Likes

Wow! that Bue Velvet and the Afhgan Kush #2, amazingly wide leaves and seem to be huge! All looking great! Congrats!

5 Likes

Man, all of those are looking great!! :grinning:

Awesome run man. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Just going over my notes on here and wanted to update that the mere tbsp of oyster shell flour has stopped the calcium deficiency, I could have used cal mag but it sure is a lot easier putting it on one time and working it into the top inch of the soil vs pulling the bottle for each watering.

6 Likes