Would you be interested in participating in a West Coast Meet Up?

I can do either weekend. @Ris

2 Likes

The human in me is really grateful to hear this, actually. Thank you! Always here to help (. . .and, just be).

<work brain, turn off now>

2 Likes

I just noticed this, and I don’t know why! Thanks so very much for this offer. :slight_smile: I may actually totally take you up on this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

both weekends work for me as of right now

2 Likes

Motel del Rogue looks great! I’d be happy with any of those rooms. My guess is it’ll be warm, July/August in southern Oregon. Warm and fucking beautiful.

3 Likes

Let’s see north east south…west.

3 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: too hot for me really :rofl: but I noted they’ve got “splits” which are AC as well as heat in their rooms, so I know I’ll live through it. :wink:

2 Likes

You sea dwellers got me jealous.

Haven’t driven the PCH in a long time.

4 Likes

Lol!! Come visit :green_heart: there’s no geographical home location requirement.

3 Likes

I’m pretty fucking far man :joy: but i’ll be there in spirit and don’t touch my hash.

6 Likes

Maybe someone will bring a calendar :grin::laughing:

5 Likes

Somebody BETTER bring a calendar. I think it’ll be @mota

5 Likes

The coast is beautiful but slow.

Oooooo. I have this really great calendar. Very erratically sexy…

5 Likes

I wish I had control over the sexiness but it’s got a life if its own. It’s a curse really.

5 Likes

Damn you sexiness! It’s out of control I tells ya! (At this juncture, I might normally say you could beat it off with a stick, but given the present circumstances, perhaps I will refrain.)

2 Likes

Government agencies have tried to control it for their own purposes but they failed.

Could you imagine a weasponised sexiness array? I guess it called a calendar.

2 Likes

How could they possibly overcum it?

Cum again?! And again? And again?

No. I’m not sure I can imagine it. It’s simply too much for what’s left of my brain.

1 Like

You’re going grosser than I had in mind. I meant more where sexiness is magnified to the point of uncontrollable lust. You should see me try to buy bread.

2 Likes

NOW we’re talkin’! Lust! The Mrs. would agree.

Yeah, I’m often just a lowest common denominator kinda guy, and I fuckin’ hate math!

Mrs. mota is goin’ go bed. Her husband is too.

Goodnight all.

1 Like

Goodnight sir

1 Like