Would you top this plant?

An Alaskan company called Aurora cannabis. I got a lucky seed out of a half an ounce. It was so good it became a top 5 probably. Great genetics. I’ve never smoked anything granddaddy purple related, but this one was blueberry cross with granddaddy purple (so they say)….So relaxing…. I kind of want to keep cloning it until I get a spot to keep it as a mother.

1 Like

I repotted everything to 3 gallon with Ffof. I had it in my garage the whole time, but I didn’t they were quite ready.

I was wrong.

Does that stuff usually come preloaded with gNats? because my garage is full of them now

1 Like

Oh man i wouldnt say that, but growing in soil def brings gnats. Just get some yellow sticky traps, and lay them on top of the pots. Luckily they dont really bother the plants just annoying as hell.

2 Likes

Their larva can eat the roots so if you have them in your soil, it’s not good.

I like to think of them as flying eggsacks, full of root-eating larva. Bad!

Some reason they’re not in my tent they’re just flying around the garage. They must’ve come out of some bag of soil Most of them are dead now I hung raid strips everywhere lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t. That’s a lot of lost progressive growth IMO

Do “this” instead: pinch the stem and fold the plant over, use a tiedown (blue) and go from there

*Edit too late, lol. All good

2 Likes

That’s exactly what @Foreigner recommended. Decided to top because I still have seedlings in propagation and I need to give them time to catch up… This has been a bit of a mishmash first grow :seedling::seedling::seedling:

Learning a lot

Fimming/training … just really haven’t tried any of that yet… I hear you, though, man I hate cutting off fresh growth… Once I get a little more comfortable.

2 Likes