Wtf is This , $2.5m clone?!

Why buy this clone for 2.5m. I have a better version for only 350k. It’s fire, it’s amazing, it’s everything you ever wanted in a strain. A true one size fits all, it has a diverse and heavy amount of terpenes, and boast an amazing array of Delta 9 thc, along with THCV, …and for the first time…high amounts of CBDa, and CBGa. She is :fire:!
Only 350k US dollars for a whole setup! Act now, before this amazing historical deal, just goes away with the winds… only a select few will win this incredible deal!! Only a few spots left!!

4 Likes

Sorry only 2 spots left!!

3 Likes

@Cannabis

3 Likes

PM SENT!! (10characters and all!)

2 Likes

I am so sorry, but the deal is done. Sold out

2 Likes

NOOOOO. Time to go bankrupt and give away my children

4 Likes

Baaahahaaa!!! Well played, old chap! :rofl::joy:

Tell me you’re in sales or marketing!!

1 Like

Maybe they store the clone in the back of a laundromat? :thinking:

1 Like

No I am not lol😄 currently

1 Like

Do not do that! Clone them first.

1 Like

GLG is my go-to for seeds, nothing but love for what they do. BUT…

When sucker gear is your top promotion you send out by email, it (at least to myself) looks bad. That is if they are not in business solely for the money. If so, I have no issue with what they do with promotions/sales.

And I have no problem with them holding their gear, but to promote it to the point where it is in the subject line of the email…the top thing people see… it seems to cross a line.

Again, if they are in the business to make money, good for them and they should do what they do. But to be a trusted source for the interest of the customer as well… in this kind of community…the top promotion is a bit much.

Many have this argument that suckers suck and let em’ suck. Fine, that’s capitalism at its finest. But I always felt cannabis is a community above such petty monetary desires.

It is not something that will push me away from ever doing business with GLG, but there is always a sour feeling when I get an email promotion a company selling one pack of seeds for $200. I’m familiar with human psychology and there is an instinct of seeing such limited supply that will make someone make a decision they may later regret. It all doesn’t sit right.

IDK, just some opinions. I really don’t care, nor am against anyone else’s opinion. I love ya’ll! But I felt this needed to be said. :heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Lol it advertisement look at the breeder copy cat his clones 10k to 100. His seeds packs thousands of dollars but you can go on ig and scope them 40 bucks or 30 or a bundle 100 . It a gimmick to lure new growers. Shinny pictur3a and packa etc

Lol I have a pack of grape stomper and diamonds and dust ,fuck knows where I got them but sure they were freebies cause I have zero interest in them ,does that make me a rich lol