WubbaLubbaDubDub's Garden

Beautiful plants Dub!
That Cheese looks SICK! In the best way possible!
:+1::joy::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Those autos look great! How long do you grow them inside before moving them out?

2 Likes

Thanks so much MoBilly!
Her and the sour diesel were started in my garage with the garden seeds, I want to say in February?? It’s up higher in my journal^.
Either way they have bushed out a bit

I tied her down for a little while.kinda stopped recently. I might trim out some the smaller suckers in the centre mass tonight

8 Likes

Thanks for the compliment Greasy!
the sunset vibes and blueberry cookies seeds went in shot glasses April 24
They started off with minimal light because they were sharing with all the garden starts in the garage .

The four urban legends auto’s I started not long ago in a shot glass in my kitchen then they went straight out to the 4.5 gallon pots outside (June 7-10).
I had a killer Mandarin and I drowned it so 7-12 days later I started the fighting gorilla and put it out.

5 Likes

That’s really impressive you can get all the growth with placing them directly outside. You clearly have your auto game down!

4 Likes

Thanks that’s a big compliment coming from you.
These are the first autos I have ever grown. I started one like 2 years ago and gave it to a old roommate before it started flowering.
Edit-
Might be decent soil I mixed up but it’s probably just good genetics

4 Likes

Glad you got those…

2 Likes

Me and a member went half on the mazarilla and they threw in all the others as freebies!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your report.

Mazarilla has a forgiving nature due to her longer cycle. ( more 3 months than 2.)
Our interest is to bring customers easy and tasty plants to grow, while potency is not an option.
No need to stick to a name.

Better to start them in their definitive pots even if it is ridiculous at beginning. ( 5 acid kush auto / 3 killer mandarine with labels )

Enjoy your grow buddy !

13 Likes

What is your preferred pot size indoors and outdoors?

I was running out of pots so your four different auto’s got 4.5 gallon plastic pots.
The other two autos are in 5-7gallons.

3 Likes

Those on picts are :

• white ones are special auto pots 20 liters / 5.28 gallons with 40 cm height (15.74 inches)
  • black ones are 14 liters classic ( 3.7 gal )

The bigger the better if your place stays discrete. 30% to 50% coco in the mix makes the difference too.

3 Likes

The three Mazarilla I have growing are all beginning to flower and growing an inch a day. Really put out the side branches nicely too.

:peace:

2 Likes

dude your backyard is fantastic looking!

2 Likes

Ahaha I wish that was my place up above^
That’s my in-laws place.
I just help Plant the garden and start the seeds each year, this year they were comfortable having 4 plants of their own

I had to click on the post you were referring to because I’m like “my place ain’t bad but I don’t know about fantastic lol”

3 Likes

Anyone up for a guessing game?
Guess the height of the weed plant that popped up in my chives.
Might be a prize…who knows?!?

Guess will be in inches as an example 5.2inch, Let’s not get too complicated with 26.264inches. One guess please everyone

All you get is a close up pic, I think far away would be easier?

I’ll just leave this open over night and let people guess until tomorrow around the same time.
If someone gets it dead on I’ll just end the waiting and announce a winner.

Too tough? Willing to edit the photo

9 Likes

12.8 inches bro. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I took a picture of it next to a tape measure so I’ll go off that photo tomorrow.
If no one gets it dead on by then closest gets it

3 Likes

10.2 inches

2 Likes

It is 7.4 inches.

3 Likes

Bad angle to judge height but I’ll go with 11" even.

We got chives all over the place so maybe I should have planted in them eh. :slight_smile:

:peace:

2 Likes