tenor-2

2 Likes

Couple guesses have been close now!

First place prize will be a choice
Cheese or jack unopened

Plus 10 reg Mr.Nice Blackwidow
3X i49 northern lights fem
3 X Vietnam bong
3X 60day Blueberry auto(Doug Dawson<Marc?)
And 3 X HSO fem chemdawg
Plus more!

If someone comes in as a close second they can have the unclaimed GHS pack and a few loose seeds

9 Likes

Oh my! That’s yummy!!!

3 Likes

Oh shit, Wubba means business!

5 Likes

Thanks!
I just wanted to try a different kind of giveaway, one that’s more luck than skill and has nothing to do with speed

7 Likes

Wow so only one guess ? Quite the prize up for grabs .

3 Likes

Well and if people were really serious,it’s been posted a few times in my journal at different dates, someone could figure out how much it’s growing every couple weeks with some searching.
I started this guessing game yesterday at 10pm my time so I’ll pull the plug in 7hours 45 mins or around that time tonight if no one gets it right on the money.

My arborist friend stopped by the other day for my birthday.
If anyone was following along with my big tree in my back yard. He told me it’s aphids and a type of scale insect neither will kill the tree.
And all the shiny stuff on the leaves wasn’t PM it’s bug piss and shit! :face_vomiting:

But on closer inspection it has cracks in the main trunk at every Y so it’s looking like it is time to come down soon

7 Likes

I changed my answer is that ok? Or too late?

2 Likes

“Everybody gets one” Spider-Man

Edit-Figured I shouldn’t waste a post.
I broke a limb off the cheese on accident yesterday evening

It was a decent sized limb now she looks like she’s sitting sideways

9 Likes

6.9 inches.

3 Likes

1 hour count down

2 Likes

Guessing game is officially closed I hope everyone got their guesses in.

It was a close game and there is actually a tie!

By my count it’s 13.5inches at the tallest point which makes it a even split between Greasy at 13.0 and Kushking902 at 14.0

Congratulations @Kushking902 and @Greasy
I don’t know who gets to choose the first pack but I’ll even out the secondary extra seeds

9 Likes

@Greasy can pick the first pack

3 Likes

I’ll also ask who prefers regs? I won’t split up those BW but I’ll put something in the other package

4 Likes

I don’t have any likes left but I can go either way. I make a lot of crosses so I like regs, but fems are convenient for seedless.

4 Likes

gosh, splitting hairs but always entertaining!

2 Likes

10.2 not close enough

2 Likes

My professional data keeping, scrolling through the guesses trying to keep track

Edit- compressing posts-
This fall I would like to reverse some of katsu’s bubba line and self some for seed so there will be more to go around

4 Likes

I haven’t had much luck reversing plants. I’ve tried a couple times.
Do you use the sts?

3 Likes

This will be my first time so I’m no pro. I will be reading up and taking advice as I go

4 Likes