WubbaLubbaDubDub's Garden

I haven’t used sts I just used this stuff called canna fem. I don’t recommend it at all.
Hopefully the Home made sts is a better option. If it works out I might have to give it a try again lol

3 Likes

I never got my STS chemicals I was told were on the way so I bought that eliteXelite reversal spray for 60$… Hoping it works!! Got a LOT of work to do and lots of stuff to spread through the community

3 Likes

Congratulations guys!

3 Likes

Oh man, measuring my chives and dividing by two worked out. Lucky day!

2 Likes

And if a choice between the two, I think I would prefer the Jack Herer. I can grow that next year outdoor! Thanks for running this fun contest. I enjoyed guessing regardless of prize, but this is pretty sweet.

2 Likes

That works out good lol I was hoping for the cheese!

3 Likes

Cool, we can always split too when we get em if you want a little extra variety.

3 Likes

Who wants nirvana reg crystal seeds and who wants the Mr.Nice reg BW between you two?

2 Likes

@Kushking902 why don’t you take first shot at these since you prefer regs.

3 Likes

Black widow please :grin:. Sorry for the slow reply, I’m just getting up. I’m night shift for the next 3 weeks

3 Likes

Hey guys I just wanted to show some Canadians this dope way to protect seeds during shipping.
I did the tried and true DVD case for Kushking

But check out these government 5 pre roll cases

6 Likes

That looks like it would work great!

Seeing as how I boycott ‘legal’ pot where would I get those cases?

I have yet to purchase a single toke tho have sampled a few strains that a buddy buys. Have not been impressed.

:peace:

5 Likes

I ask my friends for their doob tubes and cases from buying legal joints.
I’m stocking up for when concerts are a normal thing again

My friend bought be the bigger tube with 3 pre rolls in it for my b day the other day,weed was meh but it was very nice of them

5 Likes

Did you read the article about injecting straight silver nitrate into the stem?

I’m thinking about giving it a go soon. Maybe on some Katsu gear :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of this but I’ll give it a read today thank you!
I’ve been private messaging with a member getting some ideas about reversing with the sts they sent me.
I’m not sure which strain from katsu I’m gonna run but there will be a lot of seeds hopefully

3 Likes

Well the sunset vibes auto is doing very well

I supercroped and tied down the sour diesel photo fem, decent size for a 7 gallon pot it’s like 48X42 inches wide
Mazarilla auto 4.5gallon pot starting to flower.No real training,trimmed out the suckers on the inner first first node on all these autos
Fighting gorilla auto
Gorilla auto

Acid Kush auto
Blueberry cookies auto is slower to show than the Sunset vibes started at the same time but it’s much larger
And the cheese is doing okay even though a big branch broke off

11 Likes

I had a problem with the big side branches breaking off my outside girl last year and used long pipe cleaners from a craft store to tie the branches to the main stem for support. Once the colas get big they’ll break off just from the weight and if some serious wind comes along . . .

:peace:

3 Likes

I grabbed some 4ft and 5ft fencing with rectangular holes and made my own tomato cages by cutting and bending ends of the fence that I put around every plant, gives base support you can tie to and then 1-2 scrog nets (trying 2 this year). It’s crazy how much weight the buds can have end of season

8 Likes

Your plants are killing it man! Love the baby buds.
:facepunch::sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes