X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

@Scissor-Hanz is also down as a tester, sorry I forgot to add you earlier bud :thumbsup:

@GumbyBuds not sure if I ever got back to you, but you can definitely run some in a month as well if you’d like. When I said ASAP before I realized that was a little too rigid of a time frame :joy: Long as these grows get started soon, I don’t mind it being a month off :thumbsup:

:v: buryseeds :v:

2 Likes

Well I will have the space but not the other equipment just yet. So if you do another tester round Id love to give them a run for you!!! Excited,to see how they turn out, good luck to all the testers

Unless you dont mind them in a micro set up lmao

2 Likes

Definitely not a hermie. Just a female covered with male flowers on her sticky resin. When you open pollinate, the males tend to throw actual flowers, not just pollen. Especially when regularly given a vigorous shake, as I tend to do.

I’m surprised at how many people think she’s a hermie. I’ve added a note to the video to hopefully educate the masses on what they’re seeing in the vid :v:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcI05cinuc7/?taken-by=buryseeds

7 Likes

Cool, I thought that it might have been pollen sacks from pollination but then it looked like the sacks were attached to the plant as they did not move when you handled the plant and there was no mention of pollination of the plant so I was like? HAHA :grin:

Yo @Perndog check this out, you might wanna ask about it…

1 Like

Heh, yeah, should’ve added some context to that :slight_smile:

I had some earlier pics up showing full veg and early flower. should’ve left those up.

Ready to send out packs this week! Please DM me with details if you’re listed to receive a test pack. @Perndog I saw on another thread you wanted to test, if you reach out with some more info we can see if I can throw you in this round :thumbsup: If not I’ll have more stuff in a few weeks…

2 Likes

no problem, I did notice the calyxes looked to be swollen with seeds…

Hey buryseeds I didn’t make the list this time I def would love some of those tester beans if that’s possible

Only got replies from @Gaz29 and @Scissor-Hanz, you guys are going out tomorrow :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@Gaz29 you got 6 Stafighter/X18 and 6 Roxbury Cookie/X18 coming your way, @Scissor-Hanz you got 6 Strawberry Fields/X18 and 6 Lemon Tree/X18 coming your way :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Germination area is ready and willing :seedling: :+1:
Thanks for the oppotunity @buryseeds
Excited to document a pheno-hunt with these X18 crosses. :strawberry: :lemon:
I will have my people watch the mail, and germinate them all as soon as I get my hands on them.
-Please keep me updated on how your (X18 x Strawberry fields) are looking also.

2 Likes

i’m excited to follow along as well, the only lemon strain i’ve ever smoked was super lemon haze from an LP and it was great, over 26% THC, but not 135$/10g great. amazing taste tho

1 Like

That’s great @buryseeds , .! These two strains will be germed asap , gonna move my vegging multi-strain grow (personal smoke :dash:)- to flower elsewhere, and crack your beans when they get to me. Looking forward to running these two strains of yours … thanks for letting me test them
Happy growing,
Gaz

2 Likes

So, as stated before, @Gaz29 and @Scissor-Hanz you guys are on the way. @pookie123 yours are also on the way. @Kalgrae yours should be coming too.

@pookie123 was sent 12 Starfighter x X18… @Kalgrae I honestly forgot what I sent you bud, but it’s a 6 and 6 mix of two different ones.

All of you guys keep in mind that these are FRESH BEANS that honestly haven’t had the month minimum needed to cure; that being said, you’ll find that they are all ripe, healthy, nice dark beans. I would say that it wouldn’t hurt to give them a few extra days to dry before popping, it may help the germs rates :v:

-buryseeds

6 Likes

Got em!!! Thanks @buryseeds so much for the opportunity to grow these. I’ll try not to let us down. Got the (Roxbury x X18) and (Lemon Tree x X18).

I’m going to germ them on the 1st. Make it a nice even start date.

7 Likes

Why didnt i see this before i popped ky 30

2 Likes

Hey I just wanted to say I got my X18 x Starfighter’s today and look forward to starting them around new years… A good ways to start the year off!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

:star: “The Eagle Has Landed” :star:
:wolf: :wolf: Sled-dogs arrived today with the mail :package:

4 Likes

Got the hand-off from my babushka today :wink:
Will be popping @buryseeds :lemon: ‘Lemon Tree / X-18’ and :strawberry: ‘Strawberry Fields / X-18’ by new year, just like @pookie123 and @Kalgrae :fireworks:

Thanks again for the fun winter-project @buryseeds
Good-Luck to my fellow testers @Gaz29 @Kalgrae @pookie123

4 Likes