Yellowing 3 weeks into flower!

This plant has to this point been extremely resilient. It was yellowing before in the veg stage but was corrected after adding 4.4.4 and PH ing the water to 6.5. I have kept that going with the exception of switching to organic bloom nutrients 1 week into flower. This yellowing occured after 2 times finding the plant wilting (after flowers really starting filling out this girl has been thirsty) I have basically had to soak her every other day to keep her happy . I’m thinking the stress from the wilting has produced the yellowing but posting here to get more eyes and ideas

4 Likes

It appears for me to be a Phosphorus deficiency … hum|nullxnull

5 Likes

Yeah maybe so, the organic nutes I use are high in phosphorus which are the coast of maine buds and bloom. Much appreciated, will have to watch this closely

1 Like

During this time it is important for the plant to get an abundance of P and K. I use 50%P and 35%K at this point. Yes there is more to this but simply put, I believe you are lacking both.

1 Like

Ah, maybe another partial dose is due then

1 Like

Whatever you do to your plants when you are learning or experimenting, make sure you tack your feed schedule and track any changes. Or you won’t know what went into the plants. If you don’t have success or you grow the best bud ever. You need to know what to do or not do again.

4 Likes

Try to keep the pH more acidic, that may help … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Have you innoculated with mammoth p? Might help a bit. And I was thinking calmag, I’d give them a bit extra next feed.

1 Like

It is advisable to remove the leaves that are withering up (especially in flower) as they can be colonized by opportunistic fungi and moulds.
This situation can increase the odds of potential bud rot.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Will clip them as soon as possible …I clipped a few will def clip the rest asap

1 Like

I just remove a few each day, as required.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I would agree it looks like it’s from wilting. Typical for organic to look like this after a good wilt, I would pull all the damaged leaves off.

3 Likes