You won't go cheap on what?

Certain things I just have to spend more money on like coffee. I just spent enough on coffee that would pay my cigarettes for a month. Now I’m broke, but don’t mind the quality coffee!
What’s your vice? What do you spend your money on?

19 Likes

Coffee is for sure one for me too. I also tend to spend for produce/base ingredients. I love cooking and getting the good stuff to make your recipes with makes such a difference!

8 Likes

I think we all spend more on items then others and I would really like to know what’s worth spending more money on…

6 Likes

man im a minimalist and pretty frugal and i dont need much at all to live.

i find now i just spend my cash on organic foods, coffee, and my grows. thats pretty much it.

oh and cigars… thats prolly my weakness… nope thats definitely my weakness for spending.

10 Likes

I don’t cheap out on toilet paper. :rofl:
No 1 ply sandpaper for me.

22 Likes

I don’t cheap out on RENT. Cause without it not much els will matter much…

Also Poo paper 2ply or Die situation
Half ass decent coffee :coffee:
Most food items I’ll happily buy ( I’m too poor to buy brand name ) Type stuff. BUT I won’t cheap out on fresh Veggies & Meat… No organic veggies that die within 12hrs of being home, but I’m lookin for name brands generally :wink:
Meat = Costco or friends farmed or hunted meats :meat_on_bone:

Having a roof over my family’s head is #1)
Buy quality beds = Quality sleep
2 ply paper so your not pooking your poop shoot with your fingers ugh yuck.
Good quality meats & Veggies = nobody gets sick easily.

Otherwise we can live with half decent clothing, food & coffee and anything els.

14 Likes

Quality condoms lol otherwise :baby: happens.

13 Likes

I like to focus on quality relationships. I’ve been used in the past for my mead and weed. Shit sucks sometimes.

11 Likes

Cat food, and hygiene stuff . I’m pretty much putting every cent I can spare into the grow till I get to a comfortable production level. I eat generic everything.

11 Likes

I dont go cheap on bed stuff because I will probably be there for 1/3 of my life

Also shoes

I dont care much about coffee honestly :rofl:.

13 Likes

Shit I know people who see a dentist 2 times a year and they are in their 40s… much more to worry about then teeth and nails…

11 Likes

I wear one pair of shoes the whole year so they better be comfy.

15 Likes

I’ve bought cheap hoodies and always go back to Superdry; not that they are particularly expensive. I’m pretty basic.

10 Likes

Definitely trying not to cheap out on food
Any more, that’s been important. More and more across my life I’ve been learning that “buy it nice, or buy it twice” generally applies. The larger question nowadays seems to be “what WILL you cheap out on”? It’s been a fun exercise now trying to see which cut corners actually do pay off, not without its pitfalls though, we’ve all gotten the off brand toilet paper at a discounted price that just doesn’t pay dividends :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’ve gotten by so well finding the cheap stuff that is still good quality I haven’t a clue as to what to write here. I happy with what I have and all the stuff that I dream about is either free or cheap. Hahaha.

10 Likes

I won’t buy cheap paper towels. If I’m going to use paper towels at all, I use good ones. I try not to, and usually just make do with a rag, but sometimes it’s just too much mess and the paper towels are just too easy.

Also, no cheap cars. A cheap car turns into a money pit, half the time…

12 Likes

download

14 Likes

Shoes for me…let’s face it folks most of us are on our feet everyday…I also won’t cheap out on oral & vision health and overall health…I see my dentist twice a year, most people underestimate the importance of oral health…I used to date a hot ass dentist and she educated me the importance of oral health…oral health can and might affect your whole body.

19 Likes

Fishing gear…. I’m pretty minimal and pack lite, but I know what I like to use

14 Likes

You have too many feet sir lol

11 Likes