You won't go cheap on what?

Tires here also and the wife and kids.
I have lost friends at cookouts when their eating steaks and feeding the kids hotdogs.
Not cuz they want hotdogs but because " steaks too good for kids"…pisses me off.

1 Like

I’ll never forget going out to eat with my grandparents and looking over the menu. A steakhouse. I didn’t want to pick anything too expensive and ordered the strip probably, my grandpa recommended I order the ribeye because it has the best beef flavor. It was the most expensive steak on the menu. I’ve been a ribeye steak guy ever since. As kids we are impressionable and I’m thankful for my grandpa for putting me on the good stuff early on! I really enjoy seeing all the comments here in this thread about doing for others. It’s beautiful. Much love

4 Likes

spices. good whole spices are not expensive but the difference between the cheap shit and the slightly more $ is huge

4 Likes

when i had my 4x4 i used BFG AT they seemd to do real well on and off road used to $125 EACH YEARS AGO BUT NOW I SEE THEY ARE NORTH OF $350

2 Likes

I’m pretty picky about ingredients, and don’t mind paying for quality when quality matters. Incense is another thing I don’t cheap out on- good quality Japanese Shoyeido or Arabic Dukhni bakhoor are pricey, but worth it. Pet food is a big one, so are air filters.

Buy quality once, cry once.

1 Like